BeerSmith coupon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The app is fanatic, and 7.99, the computer version is even better, I'd pay $50 for it, invaluable tool!

Birdman Brewing (a HBT sponsor, I believe) has download codes for the PC/Mac version at a discount price.

I spend far to much time doing price comparisons before buying pretty much anything and his was the lowest I found for Beersmith when I bought it a year ago. Looks like he hasn't increased his price since then. He sent my code in less than 24 hours.

@fosaisu - thanks for that, it still works!

Glad I could be of service! I've found this software to be very helpful in formulating recipes, even though I still do my brew-day note taking in a paper journal. It took me a while to figure out how to use it (I didn't find the interface terribly intuitive) but play around with it for an hour or two and check out some of the guides on the Beersmith site and it will start making sense.

I am in the same boat. I think some stuff is cool but some is really,really annoying and confusing. Mash tab and options are not intuitive at all.

I take notes separately as well.

fosaisu, thanks I too just bought it from birdmanbrewing for the discounted price... I already had it on my phone, tablet, but now I can use it on my mac and pc too. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back