Kegorator (Nostalgia)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theQ

Reaction score
It happened to found never used nostalgia kegorator for a very good price so I bought it. It only comes with one line tower. Anyone installed a 2 line towers on those or similar ? I am looking for an idea on how to convert it to a 2 line tower since it stores 2 corny kegs in it.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Q

They sell dual tap towers... should fit in the same spot as the original tower, just undo the screws, feed the new lines from the top down into the fridge part of it, put the screws back in and ur good to go.

I need to look to their site but my support issue was responded like this.

----

Thank you for the email.

I am not sure how you would be able to change to a dual tap unit.

We only carry factory made parts.

We do not have a dual tap that would fit the single tap unit.

Sorry I could not help!
X

X
Customer Service Representative
Nostalgia Products Group

Wow im kinda surprised. From what I googled, it looked just like a regular sized tower.

Might not quite be like what u wanna hear but u could always add a picnic style faucet, u'd just have to open the door to serve whatever was in the second corney. But i'dhold off and wait on here for a bit, hopefully someone else will have a better answer.

Get a tap for a tower on amazon and drill hole on side of tower an inch lower than front tap. Angle both taps tail pieces slightly so lines don’t touch. Done

Back