• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina 5000mL lab beakers - $25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zn2Plus

Reaction score
UPDATE: SOLD OUT FOR THE TIME BEING.
You guys cleared me out of beakers, boxes, and packaging material. That was fun, and exhausting. When I get my hands on more I'll update this thread or start a new one. Thanks guys.

Hey guys,
I have several new 5000mL borosilicate (heat/shatter resistant) glass laboratory beakers that I'm looking to part with. Very useful for yeast prep, or just badass to drink out of. They are Schott Duran Low Form style 5000ml beakers.
Graduations: 1000-4500ml x 500ml
Dimensions: 10.71 inch (272mm) Height x 7.09 inch (180mm) Top Inner Diameter

I double-box them up for shipping and load it full of protection. If you see the slightest crack or ding, all I ask is for a picture of it and I'll send you another free of charge.

$25 a piece, plus shipping (between $6-11, depending on location).

Questions here or private message me

BO98rOt.jpg
jBfcrg9.jpg

Tempted to pull the trigger on one or two of these bad boys..would be awesome for starters or for soaking additives in alcohol prior to adding..... How much for 2 shipped to 06405?

Tempted to pull the trigger on one or two of these bad boys..would be awesome for starters or for soaking additives in alcohol prior to adding..... How much for 2 shipped to 06405?

$6.85 a piece to 06405. If I can find another box large enough to ship a pair of beakers in together, it'll still come out to $13-$14 bucks shipping.

Latest posts

Back