Hiya, ya'll

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paschendale

Reaction score
Greetings to you all. I am very happy to have found this place. I am very new to homebrewing but I hope to learn a whole lot more. My entire output so far consists of 3 1-gallon batches of hard cider and a 4th a week from bottling. So far I have been pleased but I'm ready to step it up. I have a kettle and carboys on order and I look forward to the homebrew experience. I am in hopes of a long and happy association here. I must say I am in awe of the skills and talent you folks have amassed, based on the posts I have read so far; I hope I can acquire even a fraction of that for myself.

Bottoms up!

Welcome Paschendale, fellow South Mississippian here! Its a wonderful addiction and lots to be learned. Lots of folks here on this board with lots of knowledge to be passed on. Hit me up if you need help with anything.

Thanks, brewcephus, and it's nice to meet a neighbor! There any local brew stores there in the burg? I'd love to find a local source rather than always ordering online.

Thanks, brewcephus, and it's nice to meet a neighbor! There any local brew stores there in the burg? I'd love to find a local source rather than always ordering online.

unfortunately not, bud. Closest ones I've found are in Jackson and New Orleans. I've been to the one in New Orleans and they have a lot of stuff there. Haven't been to the one in Jackson yet, but a buddy I work with has and he says they have a decent selection. So far I've ordered everything online and haven't had any issues. Guess once the homebrew scene really takes off in the burg maybe we'll see some shops pop up around.

unfortunately not, bud. Closest ones I've found are in Jackson and New Orleans. I've been to the one in New Orleans and they have a lot of stuff there. Haven't been to the one in Jackson yet, but a buddy I work with has and he says they have a decent selection. So far I've ordered everything online and haven't had any issues. Guess once the homebrew scene really takes off in the burg maybe we'll see some shops pop up around.

Bummer! Didn't know there was one in jxn, though. Do you know where? I grew up there and know my way around, for the most part

Nevermind, I got to visit the jxn store, Brew haha...good folks, seem very knowledgable...I'll be going back

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back