Things a Homebrewer Thinks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup,like the man said,...in the end we haven't told you a thing.
We all know that crap is king,
Give us dirty laundry!

I don't entirely like how this new brew turned out. Better brew one of my "go-to" beers just to make sure I've got something to drink.

This is my beer, there are many like it but this one is MINE. Without my beer, I and useless. Without me, my beer is useless...

This is my beer, there are many like it but this one is MINE. Without my beer, I and useless. Without me, my beer is useless...

I remember my bro showing me that one when he came home from Paris Island.:rockin:
But I also noticed that HB's are like Frito lay's chips...nobody can drink just one!

Buy a $20 crate of cheap beer not because I like it but because the bottles are great. Then SWMBO returns the crate for the $8 return fee.

I can put it on the credit card we swore never to use, have it delivered to work, and pay this month's bills before she does and she'll never know about it... and if she ever finds out, it'll be so far down the road that I won't get into that much trouble... I hope...

SWMBO: Hey honey, I don't remember seeing that thing you're playing with, is that new?
ME: What, this? Oh I've had this forever, I just don't use it all the time.
ME THINKING AND NOT MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH SWMBO: God I hope she doesn't figure out I just bought this on that credit card and had it shipped to work... and I REALLY hope she doesn't check the credit card statement!

Keith66 said:
I can put it on the credit card we swore never to use, have it delivered to work, and pay this month's bills before she does and she'll never know about it... and if she ever finds out, it'll be so far down the road that I won't get into that much trouble... I hope...

Oh my wife wouldn't care. She tells me as long as the bills are paid and you only spend like $50 I'm good. I always just buy a little at a time. Means ill get stuff in the mail almost every week, witch is line a ki in a candy store.

Did I brew two weeks in a row last week or the week before? I might be ready to cold crash a batch this weekend

Hoppity said:
Did I brew two weeks in a row last week or the week before? I might be ready to cold crash a batch this weekend

And this is why I love my wife's calendar. Lol

It started raining here last night,wind howled all day yesterday. Still blowin & rainin. So I'm gunna start brewin my NZ IPA in a bit.

stay-on-topic.jpg

These HBT stickers are cool, but where can I put 'em so people don't get the wrong idea? I don't want it on my car in case I get pulled over. And I don't want people asking for samples of my beer. Stick it on my brew fridge I guess.

"Oh crap, my starter boiled over. I hope it didn't hurt the gravity or kick out too much of the yeast nutrient. Oh yeah, and I'll have to clean the stove."

plumber_bob said:
Not a thought, but an attitude:

I save my vacation time for good brewing days! Why waste them on other stuff?

pb :mug:

Yea j do the same thing man.

dark lager with scrambled eggs & beans for breakfast. Revvy sent me this to honor the occasion;

Last edited by a moderator:
when building a keezer. "Okay coller is set, holes are drilled, taps are set and locked down. Now that I think of it if I put the tank on the outside I can fit one more keg..."

Back