Does anyone have a free software for Arduino mega2560???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohdan987

Reaction score
Hi guys I am back on this forum after a fricking long time.\!!! I was wondering if anyone have a free brew software for Arduino mega2560?
I moved back to Ukraine 10 years ago, started to brew again last month. I am putting together a electric automated brewery, found two software programs but they are in RUSSIAN. One of them is called "Beerduino" another "EVE" i stopped my chose on Beerdoino. I haven't brewed with them yet, only putting things together. I was wondering if any one is using Arduino mega2560 and with what software?
I had searched this forum but didn't found nothing yet, its hard to "get back on the horse" after such long time.
thanks.

Until your post, I had never heard of the Arduino Mega 2560. Are you looking for something in english? Can that computer run Excel or an excel clone (like OpenOffice, etc.)?

Let me tell you guys, things here are a lot different that i am used to. I bought this Arduino mega 2560 on Aliexpress its not original, found "Beerduino" software and installed it. Its pretty nice but its in Russian so you guys don't understand or i would showed it to you, software in English is fine with me. This software automates boiling temps and time, up to 5 mash tun rests times and temperature, controls pump and heating element. Has a PID control of the heating element.
What this "box" can and can't do i have no clue.

WIN_20200505_20_57_14_Pro.jpg

Until your post, I had never heard of the Arduino Mega 2560. Are you looking for something in english? Can that computer run Excel or an excel clone (like OpenOffice, etc.)?

Not a pc, the Arduino Mega 2560 has been a hugely popular microcontroller for a decade and it's still raging. I have a handful in use here...

Cheers!

I am new to this Arduino thing, for those 10 years that i wasn't on this forum i have no clue what is going on in home brew. I brew a few batches on the gas stove manually controlling the gas and i got tired of it. After thinking and looking on the net i had found this solution to my problem. My brewery will be something like a clone of Brewmaster, electric heating element.

Back