DIY simple bottle rinser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elemirac

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm new member of the forum, but have been reading it for a while now. Here is the reason why I joined:
This is a small bottle rinser I just made. Used only the materials I already had at home. Two parts taken off a garden hose and one piece of wire. Take a look at the photos.
DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

It is very simple. The first part (attached on the hose) must have "stop" function. On the other one (gray) you must cut off one small piece (look how the left side is shorter), so that part will not open the "valve" when inserted into part 1. Wire is bent this way, to push the "valve" and release the water pressure, and it also holds on the part 2 with rounded end. It holds a bit loose, so it can move up and down.
The whole thing works like the real rinser, just push the bottle and it "activates".
This rinser can't go all the way into the bottle (wire + part 2 = too thick), but it works well enough even this way, until the real rinser gets here.
That's it.
Best regards!

Latest posts

Back