Difficulty of Finding SA Utopias

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmanzorro

Reaction score
How hard is it to find Sam Adams Utopias? I came across a small liquor store near me that has a few of the 2015 versions. I picked up one as I am getting married soon and wanted to share one with my friends for the bachelor party.

Is it worth picking up another to trade for other rarer beers? Or are they actually prevalent and most people can find them if they want them?

How hard is it to find Sam Adams Utopias? I came across a small liquor store near me that has a few of the 2015 versions. I picked up one as I am getting married soon and wanted to share one with my friends for the bachelor party.

Is it worth picking up another to trade for other rarer beers? Or are they actually prevalent and most people can find them if they want them?

What was the price?

In Minnesota they range from $200-235.

They are fairly rare with each store getting 2-4 bottles total. But at that price they are still available if you really want one.

And in my opinion don't trade them, drink them : ) A truly outstanding beverage.

Reason I asked is that I saw a bottle sitting on a shelf in NJ a while back, but with the $350 price tag on it, i was happy to let it continue to sit there.

I have a 2005 and a 2013. I'm tempted to get another if I can find it. What years did they have sitting there?

Back