• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Brew Rack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith77

Reaction score
Well, the automated electric system is up and running so it is time to get rid of the propane rack. Never thought I would sell it but it is time to make some room!
Description is as follows:

BK- 2, 1/2 welded couplings with stainless valves with camlock fittings and copper dip tubes

MLT-2, 1/2 welded couplings, 1 with stainless valve with camlock fitting, 1 thermometer and the pick up is copper with a stainless braid.

HLT- 2, 1/2 welded couplings, 1 stainless valve and 1 thermometer. It is set up with a fly sparge shower head. Copper dip tube.

There are 3 burners, one for each vessel.

Edit: Located in Indianapolis, Indiana

Chugger pump with stainless fittings, 2 High temp hose with quick disconnects, 1 high temp hose with 1 quick disconnect, full tank of propane, gas regulator with 4 foot hose, 1/2 inch immersion wort chiller with at least 50 feet of tubing( it may be more.) There is also a fresh coat of high temp paint on the rack. There are a few other misc parts that I'm sure that I am forgetting!

It can be seen here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/keith9000/library/Brew rack

$1200 OBO
Thanks for looking! :mug:

Latest posts

Back