• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas WTS - 3 20 - 22gallon Brew kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeernuT100

Reaction score
These are either 20 or 22 gallon SS kettles
each has 2 welded bungs
2/ lids
$75/each

2 - 10 Gallon Aluminum kettles. Thick
1 hole drilled in each.
no lids
$30/each

Really prefer local pickup. I routinely drive from Conway, Little Rock, Sheridan, Fordyce, Hampton, El Dorado, Warren and Magnolia.

I will add pics as soon as I can find my camera.

-bn

Interested in the 20 gallon kettles would love to see pics...I'm in KC but have family in Springfield, MO ever come that way?

20130623_194125.jpg

These should all be 20 gallons

Pretty sure these came from Stout Tanks and Kettles. I know it was a vendor from the forums.

"These are either 20 or 22 gallon SS kettles
each has 2 welded bungs
2/ lids
$75/each"

I'd take one if you ship, just let me know what the total is..thanks.

bump

all 3 20 gallon pots still available

also have a BCS-460 for $100 and a few temp probes that I will throw in.

Hmm, when the next time you in fordyce of Sheridan? I'm in Rison and if funds allow I might grab it but right now remodeling a house so I gotta check with the accountant

If interested in shipping 20gal please pm. (45875)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm definitely interested In a 20 gallon kettle. I'm stationed at little rock Air Force base and can meet you whenever to get it. Let me know if you still have one

Back