Need Reciepe Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaviao

Reaction score
I'm looking for an extract clone recipe for Arbor Brewing Company's Strawberry Blonde. It's my wife's favorite beer and if I can come up with something close or better I can justify more brewing stuff :D

Here's a description from the website

"This special brew starts with a flavorful medium-bodied Belgian style blonde ale spiced with sweet orange peel and zesty coriander. Then we add fresh strawberries and pure strawberry essence for a sophisticated strawberry ale that doesn’t forget it’s a beer."

Stats
• ABV 7.7%
• IBU 7
• OG 1.07​

Thanks!

My buddy and I brewed 15 gallons of a blonde ale, and in one of the (5-gal)carboys, he shoved two XX LARGE strawberries, unbeknownst to me. I'm glad I tasted it before I went off on a rant, because it was DAMN good.
It had a strawberry aroma, but the actual taste was subtle enough to still taste like very good beer.

The more I read the more I realize that what I really need is a good Belgian Blonde ale recipe. Then I just start playing with coriander, orange, and strawberries.

Back