New NEPA homebrew club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsstud

Reaction score
Starting up a new homebrew club in the Hazleton, Pa. area. Our first official meeting will be Monday, May 13th at Evan's Roadhouse on Rt. 309 in Drums at 7pm. Anyone over 21 is hereby invited, whether you brew or not!

Does anyone have any advice for a new club?

I am the President of the Wyoming Valley Homebrewers Club, your neighbors to the north. In fact, I will be at Pete's tomorrow to brew with my big system. if you are there, please introduce yourself and we can talk more about starting your club then.

I am the President of the Wyoming Valley Homebrewers Club, your neighbors to the north. In fact, I will be at Pete's tomorrow to brew with my big system. if you are there, please introduce yourself and we can talk more about starting your club then.

Hey Ed, just met you this morning at Pete's. Sorry I couldn't hang out. I just read your post and realized it was you! Anyway, hope your brew day went well! If you have any tips for the club before Monday night, I'd love to hear 'em!
And of course, stop by our meeting if you're available. I'm bringing a hop-bursted pale ale split batch fermented with wlp008, wlp023, and wlp515.
Cheers!
Joe T.

Latest posts

Back