What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voodoo 4 Seasons 6 hours off the bottling line!! Talk about a fresh IPA!! This has got to be the freshest non-homebrew I've ever had!! I think it's a very tasty IPA too! I'm going to enjoy the hell out if this 4-pack!

My buddy bout a case just for me ;)

ForumRunner_20130510_212902.png

xMalachi said:
Today was a win in the beer column. My beer store just got Ballast Point stuff!! I'm really excited to try Sculpin. This beer is unreal as well, so smooth, great hop character.

Love me some Sculpin. Second only to Union Jack in my book.

Rocking out at an retirement home.. hell yea

Did Nizzle come over? I thought I heard the whomp-whomp music. I better turn my hearing aid up.

I think fermentnething is on the juice. He's got a case of the me likeys again. :D

I had a sour porter, which has kinda started sucking like the last batch did.

Finishing up a blackberry funky stout that really had a blue cheese smell when I opened it. Tastes great once it opens up in the glass and despite being bottled still, a vigorous pour helped create a last sip that was purplish foam.

Did Nizzle come over? I thought I heard the whomp-whomp music. I better turn my hearing aid up.

I think fermentnething is on the juice. He's got a case of the me likeys again. :D

I had a sour porter, which has kinda started sucking like the last batch did.

Finishing up a blackberry funky stout that really had a blue cheese smell when I opened it. Tastes great once it opens up in the glass and despite being bottled still, a vigorous pour helped create a last sip that was purplish foam.

Did you find your dog?

xMalachi said:
Wow!! Definitely a welcome addition to the area.

Big Eye is worth a try as well. It's a very similar beer except with more of a dank/floral colombus and centennial thing going on as opposed to Sculpin's Amarillo flavors. Both great, I'm partial to Sculpin though.

Did you find your dog?

No. If I do, you guys will know about as soon as I get cell service coming down the mountain. Went to the animal shelter for both counties, passed out about 50 flyers door to door, mostly trying not to think about him being gone at this point.

I really do appreciate everyone's kind words and thoughts here.

And having a 'Life of the Mind', with rhubarb and mosaic hops. Not sure if my move references are as obscure as National Lampoons Loaded Weapon

No. If I do, you guys will know about as soon as I get cell service coming down the mountain. Went to the animal shelter for both counties, passed out about 50 flyers door to door, mostly trying not to think about him being gone at this point.

I really do appreciate everyone's kind words and thoughts here.

And having a 'Life of the Mind', with rhubarb and mosaic hops. Not sure if my move references are as obscure as National Lampoons Loaded Weapon

it ain't obscure, brofluff! it's a classic. obscure would be, "Cedar lattice. Works every time."

Saw this at my local market tonight, a local brew with some history. Guess they got busted making a batch for private consumption that contained some banned herb. LOL. Man, it's a big boy!

This is the commemorative brew:

photo-small-59770.jpg

Guess I should of made that clearer lol. Though it is insanely smooth. That's Hitachino nest 3 days?

Hitachino is a brewery in Japan. They lost power after the tsunami and I think the mash ended up lasting three days and souring, but they went ahead and fermented it out and bottled the batch as a one off.

Splitting with SWMBO. Also, bok choy stir fry for a late dinner.

You eat all the bok choy already?

TNGabe said:
Hitachino is a brewery in Japan. They lost power after the tsunami and I think the mash ended up lasting three days and souring, but they went ahead and fermented it out and bottled the batch as a one off.

You eat all the bok choy already?

Haha I grabbed less than I usually do for this recipe. It's one of my favorites though because its quick. My wife usually works late so I like meals that don't require much effort on my part.

Back