false bottom for a yeti?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayhalladay

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get one?

Yeti makes a hose connector to switch out for the gasket, so I dont think I'll need a whole lot of conversion.

I got a yeti for my college graduation present, and I am converting to all grain from extract/partial mash now too. I'll use it to hunt and fish but bleach could be used to clean it out. Or should I just bite tge bullet and buy a 10gal tun?

Any help is appreciated

Anyone know where I can get one?

Yeti makes a hose connector to switch out for the gasket, so I dont think I'll need a whole lot of conversion.

I got a yeti for my college graduation present, and I am converting to all grain from extract/partial mash now too. I'll use it to hunt and fish but bleach could be used to clean it out. Or should I just bite tge bullet and buy a 10gal tun?

Any help is appreciated

I would NOT use my Yeti. I know they do well with cold- but there is a real risk of warping a cooler with hot water (I have one cracked igloo cooler, and one that is warped badly). I would NOT risk a $250 cooler when a $20 one would work just fine, and I wouldn't care so much about warping or cracking.

Back