Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pappy Van Winkle is incredible. The 15, 20, and 23. Old Rip Van Winkle 10 is also really good, more affordable, and easier to find. If you like good bourbon it more than lives up to the hype.

update*

Bruery: mother funker, partridge in a pear tree (this one should count as 2 and extras. Plus I would send you a thank you package!) Filmishmish, papier, coton, smoking wood (bourbon barrel only)
Hill Farmstead: fear and trembling, Ann, Everett, Art, E, Twilight of the idols, mimosa (lol, i know)
Russian river:beatification, framboise for the cure, toronado, bottleworks
3 fonteinen: any
Cantillon: any except the classic gueuze, unless it has some age on it
Upright: fantasia, blend love, four play
Founders: cbs, blushing monk, curmudgeon's better half, Nemesis
Goose Island: cherry rye, vanilla, rare, king henry,
Ithaca: sours
Cascade: any
Lawsons Finest: any
Midnight Sun: Berserker, arctic devil, TREAT, M
Hair if the dog: (any from the wood) dave,
Lost Abbey: churchills finest hour, (any of the veritas) cable car, duck duck gooze, framboise de amarosa,
isabelle proximus (lol, i know) angels share grand cru
Surly: two, four, five, syx, smoke, darkness
Deschutes: the abyss, mirror mirror,
Captain Lawrence: any sour
Southampton: any lambic/sour
New Glarus: R&D sour ale, unplugged cherry stout, Wisconsin belgian red
Mikkeller/three floyds: boogoop
Three Floyds: Amon Amarth, baller stout (murda"d out stout)
Kuhnhenn: blueberry eisbock, fourth dementia, raspberry eisbock, bourbon barrel french toast mead
Rodenbach: Alexander, caractere rouge
De Molen: turf & veen, ziel & zaligheid, bar & boos, damnation, bloed, zweet, & tranen, haver & gort, hel & verdoemenis (any variant), hemel & Aarde(any variant), larie & apekool, rasputin
Alesmith: decadence, barrel aged speedway stout (any variant)
Thomas Hardy's: any year (would love to get an 08' or from the 90's)
Struise: would love to try anything sour and delicious by them. And of course.. black albert!
Cisco: any of The Woods series

thank you

Javier25 said:
update*

Bruery: mother funker, partridge in a pear tree (this one should count as 2 and extras. Plus I would send you a thank you package!) Filmishmish, papier, coton, smoking wood (bourbon barrel only)
Hill Farmstead: fear and trembling, Ann, Everett, Art, E, Twilight of the idols, mimosa (lol, i know)
Lost Abbey: churchills finest hour, (any of the veritas) cable car, duck duck gooze, framboise de amarosa,
Kuhnhenn: blueberry eisbock, fourth dementia, raspberry eisbock, bourbon barrel french toast mead
De Molen: turf & veen, ziel & zaligheid, bar & boos, damnation, bloed, zweet, & tranen, haver & gort, hel & verdoemenis (any variant), hemel & Aarde(any variant), larie & apekool, rasputin

Also* what's the big deal with pappy van winkle? Been wanting to have a sip of it or something to see what the hype is about. Maybe someone can hook it up with a small pour or something lol

I know that most of these are impossible, but it is a wish list, and i really really really wish i had them!
thank you

12hr bump

Thanks TheMan

image-88131298.jpg

awesome, do update to how it is. Recently i have been obsessed with galaxy hops

If you like funky, Anchorage Galaxy White IPA is fantastic.

I'm having some waste of hops brett trois wheat beer. It's ok, but now lb of hops ok.

Revolution is an up and coming brewery here in Chicago. Started as just a brewpub. They make great beer. The galaxy hero is no exception.

TheMan said:
Revolution is an up and coming brewery here in Chicago. Started as just a brewpub. They make great beer. The galaxy hero is no exception.

I love Revolution. I keep praying that they will come down south. I am always sure to grab their beer when I visit Chicago.

Is there a website that has all of these limited releases and special releases and when they generally come out. I'm pretty new to the rare beer / special release stuff so I know the basics but some of you guys list beers I've never heard of. I've seen the seekabrew website which shows distribution but haven't found one that shows limited releases and/or dates. Thanks.

update*

Also* what's the big deal with pappy van winkle? Been wanting to have a sip of it or something to see what the hype is about. Maybe someone can hook it up with a small pour or something lol

I know that most of these are impossible, but it is a wish list, and i really really really wish i had them!
thank you

Bumping the list to the current page

It's probably the largest list ever! It takes up an entire page on my phone.

Yea its on hell of a list. Better that way though. Someone's bound to have something.

Someone has two off his list. It just takes a while for him to muster the courage to part with his beloved beer. Haha. This was the case for me at least. Parabola is possibly my favorite beer, so shipping one off was tough. But, shipping off a package to make someones day was worth it.

I added a few
update*

Struise: would love to try anything sour and delicious by them. And of course.. black albert!

thank you

If you like funky, Anchorage Galaxy White IPA is fantastic.

I'm having some waste of hops brett trois wheat beer. It's ok, but now lb of hops ok.

i did see that, bottled with brett. Its not around me, maybe if i grant a MAW wish ill throw it on my list

How many days do I have to wait to grant another wish? Does it start from when you "claim a wish" or does it start when the person has received their wish?

TheMan said:
How many days do I have to wait to grant another wish? Does it start from when you "claim a wish" or does it start when the person has received their wish?

7days from the last wish your granted. So a week from whenever you confirmed you were picking up the wish.

Bumping the list to the current page

Also interested from the bruery... grey monday, black tuesday, griffon brux, any of the melange, sour in the rye with peaches.
Surly darkness
Three floyds dark lord (would prefer 10' or older)

update*

thank you

I can grant your wish

Latest posts

Back