Hello from Santa Fe, NM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celticdevildog

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been lurking around for the past few months or so and finally took the plunge to start homebrewing myself.

A little about me, I'm a geek at heart and work with computers for my day job. I have a beautiful family that we are currently expanding, I'm due in October. Anyways, a few months ago I looked at my husband and said I wanted to start homebrewing, but because I can't do any of the taste testing yet I'd need him to be on board as my tester. He was more than excited to play that role.

So, I just ordered the deluxe starter kit from Northern Brewer and expect it to be here soon. Irish red ale will be my first brew ever...I can't wait to get started! I've been wanting to do this for a while (and my husband was going to get me a kit for our anniversary last month) but that didn't happen, so I decided to just order it myself.

And if anyone here is ever in NM hit me up and come and try what ever I've got ready to go! :mug:

^^ Dude, seriously?? I think you need to take a chill pill. You really don't need to post this in every thread let alone the few different ones you've started for this.

Back