• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Immersion Chiller (Pref SS but Cu ok)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoppaFarms

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking to buy an immersion chiller and would like to give my business to local HBT'ers. I'd like a chiller that I can eventually build into a kettle for a HERMS coil (I have a vision of using the coil as both a HERMS and a Chiller coil by replacing the hot liquor with ice water and circulating.

Anyway, off topic I know. So if you have an old 25' or even 50' IC that you're not using, please let me know!

I make them in my spare time, 100 bucks shipped if ya want one, 50ft..

20130617_165228.jpg

It may be a few weeks (beginning of July) before funding will allow. Can you make one with hoses to attach to a sink? I live in an apartment and don't have hoses. BTW...that looks outstanding and just as good of quality as the home brew stores.

It may be a few weeks (beginning of July) before funding will allow. Can you make one with hoses to attach to a sink? I live in an apartment and don't have hoses. BTW...that looks outstanding and just as good of quality as the home brew stores.

Thanks...yeah, i can do that. Just pm me when ya want one.. Cheers!!

Back