What is your "go-to" beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could try some Deschutes. I hear great things about their beers and there are a few that really intrigue me. The problem is that they are not available in Florida.

Usually my go to IPA would be Stone IPA.

I have a fridge full of widmear right now that I'm loving (that I got from work). I normally don't buy cases of beer, though.

I prefer to always have a multi-pack case of whatever craft brewery I can find in a store. Latest one was a Pyramid 24 pack from Costco that had a winter ale, octoberfest, ipa and barleywine. Also a Blue Moon multipack with some spring ales in it. I prefer to always have something different, rare to buy the same beer twice.

I will buy and try any barleywine I can find, but those never last in my fridge for very long!

My go to in a store (like target) would be Blue Moon or Newcastle if I can't find anything else more interesting in a pinch.

It is rare that a storebought beer gets into my fridge. If one does it is either O'Connors Green Can or Hardywood Single.

Stoneys (cheap, good, local American lager) and something from Full Pint brewery (because I can walk to the brewery from my house...and its good too)

That's what kind of cool with homebrewing. I don't really have a "go to" any more. It used to be Yuengling.:D Yes, I'm from PA.

My Citra Pale Ale is usually on tap and definitely my go-to. Problem is it never lasts long enough and I just can't seem to brew enough.

Usually my go-to is my house Pale Ale (with some combination of Cascade, Centennial, Citra hopping). If by some off chance I haven't planned my brew days well and run low on Pale Ale I will buy a case of SNPA or Fat Tire Amber Ale in that order.

I have a feeling the Centennial Blonde currently in primary will be my second house brew. :rockin:

If my pipeline is running low I'll pick up a keg of Dale's pale ale. Oskar Blues give 15% off for homebrewers association members so it works out to be a pretty good deal. I also buy it pretty often for camping and other things since it comes in a can.

Deschutes black butte porter
Stone IPA

Depending on if I'm in the mood for hoppy or malty.

Blue Moon or Shock Top if we are talking store-bought beer. Usually the Shock Top cause it's cheaper.

Off the shelf: Bells Two Hearted Ale O'so Hopdinger, Goose Island IPA, and Sierra Torpedo

Mine: I usually have some of my homemade Pliny sitting around, that's usually a crowd pleaser.

Latest posts

Back