I ate her butter out of the dish as if it were dessert.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porcupine73

Reaction score
She gave me a small crock of butter. It was lightly salted. I ate it right out of the crock with a spoon. I find her butter irresistible. She makes the best butter (and cheese) I have ever had. mmmmmm yummy,

I savored her butter further, she had used what she said was a kosher cheese salt. It was good. It definitely tickled the pallet. I wondered what other things she might have in store. I delved into her four pound cheese block. I melted, she made the best cheese I had ever tasted. I only hoped she would produce this cheese and butter for many years to come.

You gotta be careful about them wimmin's always tryin' to butter you up and gettin' all cheesy on you.

That is how it starts. First it's hand churn lightly salted and sharp cheddar, and next thing you know it's country crock and Velveeta singles.

had a roommate who bought these things labelled "sandwich slices"

the word "cheese" did not appear anywhere on the packaging

I wouldn't eat them

As a man who gets roughly 50% of his household income from the sale of and education about cheese I applaud you.

I also have a rule that any product with that feels the need to have the word "food" in its name... is not food.

As a man who gets roughly 50% of his household income from the sale of and education about cheese I applaud you.

I also have a rule that any product with that feels the need to have the word "food" in its name... is not food.

for an encore: I will pay the extra $ to eliminate the words "processed" and "food" from the labels of the cheese slices that I buy & eat

for an encore: I will pay the extra $ to eliminate the words "processed" and "food" from the labels of the cheese slices that I buy & eat

I am fighting the urge to ask you about your cheese preferences and get you in contact with my wife.

CreamyGoodness said:

I know a woman who works for the Irish Dairy Board. She gets me the best cheeses when I ask nicely.

I am fighting the urge to ask you about your cheese preferences and get you in contact with my wife.

I wish I had a more refined palate.

Navy chow destroyed it, along with nearly all my enjoyment of food, while cardiologists, endocrinologists and my family doctor conspire with the BigHair & plot to eradicate the remainder

It was basically " your blood pressure is high, your cholesterol is high and your overweight." Even my @&!#1$& cereal has to be diet

Also he sent me to a dietician, what type of dietician has an office surrounded by fast food restaurants and liqour stores!!

Well it is the drunken ramblings forum afterall.

Oh shiznit I have only 1/2 of the crock of her freshly churned and lightly Celtic sea salted butter left ... and it will likely be a fortnight before I have contact with her again. Ration / allocation, I must preserve this precious beauty until we meet again ... fortunately her 4-1/2 lb block of delicious cheese will tide me over until next we meet ...

I savored her butter further, she had used what she said was a kosher cheese salt. It was good. It definitely tickled the pallet. I wondered what other things she might have in store. I delved into her four pound cheese block. I melted, she made the best cheese I had ever tasted. I only hoped she would produce this cheese and butter for many years to come.

So did you tickle her back? :D

Latest posts

Back