Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ryno84 said:
Here is my SWMBO. I definitely think I married up. She's a wine drinker, which works out because it leaves more beer for me!

Yes you did marry up! Did she lose a bet or something? :p

Yes you did marry up! Did she lose a bet or something? :p
I'm always confused by the "marry up" comments.

Isn't that just another way to call the dude ugly?

And if you make the married up comment, aren't you admitting to looking a little to close at the guy?

:eek::drunk:;)

AnOldUR said:
I'm always confused by the "marry up" comments.

Isn't that just another way to call the dude ugly?

And if you make the married up comment, aren't you admitting to looking a little to close at the guy?

First off, he admitted to thinking he married up.
Second, I'm messing with the guy.
And third, if it bothers him, he can let me know and I'll apologize to him.
By the way, I know I married up. ;)

AnOldUR said:

We decided in the "Who would you go gay for" thread that guys who feel insecure about assessing other men's physical appearance are actually homosexual ;)
WesleyS said:
First off, he admitted to thinking he married up.
Second, I'm messing with the guy.
And third, if it bothers him, he can let me know and I'll apologize to him.
By the way, I know I married up. ;)
We'll be the judge of that.

WesleyS said:
You'll just have to use your imagination. ;)

Well, since it's you and you're marrying up, that leaves a whole lot to the imagination. I'm going to go with this. ;)

image-2290979767.jpg

bottlebomber said:
Well, since it's you and you're marrying up, that leaves a whole lot to the imagination. I'm going to go with this. ;)

Wow. How'd you get a picture of her? ;)

WesleyS said:
Wow. How'd you get a picture of her? ;)

She's been sending them to my email ;) I ran the "Beautify" filter on this one, but it, well, it didn't perform as advertised.

We decided in the "Who would you go gay for" thread that guys who feel insecure about assessing other men's physical appearance are actually homosexual ;)
Never said I don't assess, just that it's not a good idea to admit it.

Oops, think I just did. :eek:

And if you ASS(ess) is it referring to the part of the body that you're looking at? :drunk:

bottlebomber said:
She's been sending them to my email ;) I ran the "Beautify" filter on this one, but it, well, it didn't perform as advertised.

You probably dang near fried it trying to run the filter on that picture.

AnOldUR said:
And if you ASS(ess) is it referring to the part of the body that you're looking at? :drunk:

Only if that's what you're assessing. ;)

Honestly can't remember if I've posted my lady on here.. I don't actually have many pictures of her, she doesn't like being photographed as you can see in the third pic. Look Creamy, the limes ;)

image-2077470885.jpg

image-2408408469.jpg

image-1201322095.jpg

bottlebomber said:
Honestly can't remember if I've posted my lady on here.. I don't actually have many pictures of her, she doesn't like being photographed as you can see in the third pic. Look Creamy, the limes ;)

So, the question remains. Did you marry up? I'm assuming you did.
Of course, I assumed you were married to a man, but I've been proven wrong. :p

WesleyS said:
So, the question remains. Did you marry up? I'm assuming you did.
Of course, I assumed you were married to a man, but I've been proven wrong. :p

She thinks she got the better end of the deal. I'm certainly not going to talk her out of it ;)

Alright here we go. I need some more pics on my phone, but these will have to do.
Here's my wife and daughter.

image-279481054.jpg

And here's me doing what I do best.

image-1323713903.jpg

Wesley, you've been holding out on us ;)

Actually you interestingly look exactly as I'd pictured you

bottlebomber said:
Wesley, you've been holding out on us ;)

Actually you interestingly look exactly as I'd pictured you

I need to find some better pictures.

That's funny that I look like how you pictured. I don't know if that's an insult. ;)

Does this count?
Soon who must be obeyed?

:mug:

Really? You're going to obey a baby? Why? If it tries to boss around you can literally break it. The whole thing. Sometimes it's even useful simply as a reminder of who's in charge, just in case it starts to forget...

Ha! The guy with username CreamyGoodness is worried about coming of as creepy. :cross:

I dont mind the "will probably try to get you to try some okra mead" creepiness I inspire... but I'd rather not walk into "wants to feel up your wife" creepy territory.

CreamyGoodness said:
I dont mind the "will probably try to get you to try some okra mead" creepiness I inspire... but I'd rather not walk into "wants to feel up your wife" creepy territory.

Ha, you'd probably just nut your panties if you got to anyway :D

Ok, here's mine from our wedding day a few summers ago. I am most definitely in the "married up" column. She mostly doesn't drink beer (or much else at all) which means more beer for me and I always have a designated driver. Thank the baby Jesus that she likes the nachos at Victory Brewing Co., which is 5 mins from our house.

SWMBO1.jpg

SWMBO2.jpg

WesleyS, your wife's a babe!

Here's my "HWMO":

He's the tall one, I'm the midget. Been together almost 5 years! Hoping to get a rock within 2 =)

image-3900777497.jpg

image-1923784335.jpg

image-2810919191.jpg

image-3859273987.jpg

80's hair metal cranked.. Beer is ice cold.. And we're getting pissed, to use English vernacular...

Oh, and my girl is wearing my underwear. Hot

ForumRunner_20130414_153001.png

Back