Group Buy in Chicago #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been tracking this thread pretty closely, but I have a newb question that I haven't seen the answer to.

I have no idea where the pick up is.

Has it been posted somewhere? Am I supposed to wait for a pm or post?

Thanks, and sorry if this has been covered.

wickman6 said:
I've been tracking this thread pretty closely, but I have a newb question that I haven't seen the answer to.

I have no idea where the pick up is.

Has it been posted somewhere? Am I supposed to wait for a pm or post?

Thanks, and sorry if this has been covered.

The google spreadsheet has all of that info in it.

This thread died down! Delivery still on for 14 or 15th? I'm going to be brewing like a mad scientist and can't wait.

delivery is sometime this week, they haven't confirmed yet. Pick up will be this weekend.

Does anyone live near lombard and wouldnt mind picking up my 1 sack my car is broken and I think 55 pounds is over my bikes limit.

adriedel said:
Does anyone live near lombard and wouldnt mind picking up my 1 sack my car is broken and I think 55 pounds is over my bikes limit.

I'm in westchester if that helps. I'm sure there are others further west as well

Grain will be here on Thursday. Originally, it was for Wednesday but I changed it to Thursday since I had some stuff that is going out tomorrow. This way there will be much needed floor space for grain.

Bill, does the change in the shipment date have any affect on pickup date? Or are we still looking at Friday night or Saturday?

Sorry if you answered that earlier, there's a lot of pages on this thread now.

Thanks!

Bill, does the change in the shipment date have any affect on pickup date? Or are we still looking at Friday night or Saturday?

Sorry if you answered that earlier, there's a lot of pages on this thread now.

Thanks!

It's still on for this weekend

Though I didn't pick up much this buy, can't wait to get to brewing with what i did get. I have been holding off til I get the keezer operational. I just need to build a cheap collar and fill my tank. I have messed with the thermostat to run in upper 30's low 40's until I get a temp controller.

Is there anyway to pick up my order on Friday. I only ordered some starsan and will be out of town this weekend for my daughters dance competition

anybody from western dupage can pick up 8.5 sacks and some syrup and PBW for me, please pm me.
I really cant belive I bought. 8.5 sacks. Where am I gonna put this stuff? I am just one person :)

Is anyone else in the buy based in Hyde Park? The guy who normally drives me to pick up can't do it until the 26th.

Looks like the break down is $6.30 per unit weight, If I will see you at pick up cash is fine, If we have worked out other arrangements-stands, otherwise paypal is great too..., if no longer interested that is fine, just let me know and it'll be first come first serve.

Neopol - 2/8
Wagz - 1/8
Spacemanspiff - 1/8
Rcvd
Artimus - 1/8
Rcvd
PseudoC -1/8
Bill - 1/8
JGrove - 1/8 Rcvd
Thanks
Dave

Anyone from MI going to the pickup. We had a baby a week ago and the wife is giving me grief about taking a road trip.

Is anyone else in the buy based in Hyde Park? The guy who normally drives me to pick up can't do it until the 26th.

I work in Hyde Park so i can probably pick it up and get it to you on Monday

Are all 100 of us going to come at noon Saturday? Would it be easier to have people with larger base grain orders to show in the AM and get some sacks out of the way?

Are all 100 of us going to come at noon Saturday? Would it be easier to have people with larger base grain orders to show in the AM and get some sacks out of the way?

Yes. People should be aware that there might be some waiting involved during the pick up so allow yourself some time.

Anyone coming from northwest suburbs ? I have two sacks of grain plus some hops. I live in Wauconda. Saturday is out for me and Sunday pickup is a unlikely maybe.

Bill when is this party starting Saturday morning? When can I drop off my super simcoe beer (it doesn't taste like a cat peeing on a pine tree).

Anyone coming from northwest suburbs ? I have two sacks of grain plus some hops. I live in Wauconda. Saturday is out for me and Sunday pickup is a unlikely maybe.

I'm coming from Des Plaines, so not as far out as you, but a lot closer than the city. How much do you have to pick up?

I'm coming from Vernon Hills, could possibly pick up your order. I'll likely be going Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back