Help! I need a name for the small-batch kits I make. Best suggestion gets a free kit!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a mix of all the trying to win one, I think we all have not given the respect that's due. This is really a great idea and they look damn good. I would love to just have one on display even if I didn't use it. Very nice work sir

Bachelor's brew
Classy glass brew

These names are all terrible but those kits look cool

The Bold Brew Box
Handsome Homebrew
The Sophisticated Homebrewer
The Brewniture Kit
The Sophisticated Zymurgist

in a mix of all the trying to win one, i think we all have not given the respect that's due. This is really a great idea and they look damn good. I would love to just have one on display even if i didn't use it. Very nice work sir

QFT. :mug:

mmlangon said:
Hey all! So I recently started designing and building these small-batch brewing kits out of reclaimed wood (read: a brewing setup your S.O. won't give you crap for leaving around the house!), but I can't think of a catchy name to call it...any ideas? I'm giving away the smallest kit (4th & 5th photos, the one with no bottles!) to whoever comes up with the best name. Sorry for the shameless plug, but I figured you guys would appreciate an offer of free brewing equipment!

Here are some photos - the gallery is also uploaded on Imgur if you're interested, at http://imgur.com/gallery/ywHaC. And yes, I know it looks like a meth lab.

Many thanks, and cheers!

Michael

Table too brewing kit

The Bonnie Brewery
The Bonnie Brewbox

Shoeshine Brewery

Vintage Brewing

Beer Lab (sounds better than brew lab?)
Beer Box
Brew Housing
Brew Haus (love it)
Eco Brewery
Re-Brewery
Artisanal Home Brewery
Couture Home Brewery

I think those look really nice. Good idea! And good luck naming it!

Apocalypse Portable Brewing Kit
Porta-brew
Closet Brewery
Brewery in a Box
Hide a Brew
My Little Brewery
Brewery Pocket Edition

That is very cool!! I would stick to the Green/recycled/reclaimed theme
how about Recycled Brewing or Green Brewing along the lines of the reclaimed wood. Barnyard Brew Stuff Barnyard Brewing, Or just RWB reclaimed wood brewing?

The Country Brewer

The Green Brewer

EDIT: You should make a stir plate out of that same wood. The interior parts are cheap and easy to come by. I made one for under 15 bucks (I already had the box).

Brew Like-A-Sir
House Call Brewery
Apothecary's Brew Kit
Snake Oil Sales Kit

BTW the brew kits are beautiful. Very nice work.

Rustic Reclaimed Brew Kits:
Artisinal Zymurgy for the Gentleman Homebrewer

Available in Tabletop Brew station, Cabin Brew station, etc... based on sizes

Lord Beer...starter kit for the sophisticated man. Mr. Beer is for chumps.

You could put it in the Neiman Marcus catalog...

Latest posts

Back