Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call. This thread is hanging by a gstring.

I deleted two posts full of photos. In both cases, there was one photo that was completely over the line but I deleted the entire post because I don't feel that I should have to go through every photo in a post and edit.

If you guys can't figure out what is acceptable and what is not, then we should probably just not allow these type of threads. The Boneyard is fine for all but hardcore, as you know. But not the general forums.

you removed it but I still have it.. thought it was artistic.......in a kinky sort of way

4678291812_029ec377d0_z.jpg

... The Boneyard is fine for all but... But not the general forums.

What is this Boneyard that you speak of?? If my wife wasn't 2 months pregnant, I'd upgrade my membership instead of saving for diapers...

I deleted two posts full of photos. In both cases, there was one photo that was completely over the line but I deleted the entire post because I don't feel that I should have to go through every photo in a post and edit.

If you guys can't figure out what is acceptable and what is not, then we should probably just not allow these type of threads. The Boneyard is fine for all but hardcore, as you know. But not the general forums.

Thank you! I don't know what I'd do without you here to tell us what is and is not appropriate.

Thank you! I don't know what I'd do without you here to tell us what is and is not appropriate.

Really? You can't decide for yourself that a woman sitting on the toilet might be inappropriate for a public forum?

If that truly is the case, then yes, it probably IS good that you have normal people here on the forum to help guide you.

Oh, and that's it then. If I have to not just monitor racy photos and delete photos of women sitting on the toilet PLUS put up with being insulted, then this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back