What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bottlebomber said:
Troo, just not any at your house :D
Nice haul

Yeah, I found it funny looking back over my post that I'm praising Texas beer and posting a picture of a bunch of non Texas beer. :D

I've been looking forward to trying 21st Amendment. Especially the ones I received.
The Coffee Bender and Boom Island beer were an extra surprise.

DisturbdChemist said:
You suck that looks amazing... I haven't traded in a while

Well get to trading! ;)
I would suggest checking out the Craft Beer MAW thread, but not many wish lists come up with anything available where we are. I have seen Jester King listed a couple times though.

mcbaumannerb said:
Nah ... I tend to stay away from the hard stuff. I tend to fall asleep very quickly when I do.

Psshh......lightweight. ;)
It's funny, I had a friend years ago that after just one average ABV beer he would start acting silly and getting sleepy. I can't imagine what it would've been like to see him drink bourbon with me.

Psshh......lightweight. ;)
It's funny, I had a friend years ago that after just one average ABV beer he would start acting silly and getting sleepy. I can't imagine what it would've been like to see him drink bourbon with me.

Hahaa I have a friend like that now, two beers in and he is saying he cant drink no more and needs to go to bed. I don't even bring out the scotch near him.

Clearing out some space in the fridge. Not bad but getting past its prime.

20130509_225400.jpg

Weird. Dug up an aging black Ipa myself. One of the better black ipa's(commerciall speaking/ per abv) ive ever had also. I guess I forgot I did really like it from before but now I realize i just made a damn good black ipa for shure.One left,now in the fridge :mad:. Got a India brown ale also,not as good,but one-3 left. Maybe will have that next.

Had my India brown ale,it looks and acts like a hoppier amber with a brown edge,aged now but still a mild but yet ok hoppy nose.Light caramel chocolate sweetness also.Surpasses commercial quality bottle head retention also that is usually lacking.Think I dun did a few things right wit this one.

Happy birthday! Looks like a prefect day...at least here anyways.

Coffee and water for me, no drinky during worky

sweed said:
Happy birthday! Looks like a prefect day...at least here anyways.

Coffee and water for me, no drinky during worky

Not so great here.

image-4056281598.jpg

I'm waiting in my truck for the hail to stop.

DisturbdChemist said:
I think that storm just passed me. I didnt see any hail on this side of town.

I'm listening...

That storm was crazy! So...my buddy that I am visiting here in Houston, his boss just scored us tickets to the Astros game tonight in the Diamond Club. I'll be the guy behind home plate with the NE patriots hat...really enjoying my stay in Houston!!!!

That storm was crazy! So...my buddy that I am visiting here in Houston, his boss just scored us tickets to the Astros game tonight in the Diamond Club. I'll be the guy behind home plate with the NE patriots hat...really enjoying my stay in Houston!!!!

It looks like it. I never sat that close in a Astros game though i havent been in years. I'll throw insults at the TV when i see ya :D

DisturbdChemist said:
I think that storm just passed me. I didnt see any hail on this side of town.

I took that picture while sitting in the downtown Specs parking lot. It got pretty bad. Some really heavy gusts and it hailed for atleast 10 minutes. But on a good note its all gone now, it's sunny and I picked up some good beer at Specs with a gift card my wife gave me.

image-152047947.jpg

I took that picture while sitting in the downtown Specs parking lot. It got pretty bad. Some really heavy gusts and it hailed for atleast 10 minutes. But on a good note its all gone now, it's sunny and I picked up some good beer at Specs with a gift card my wife gave me.

You dirty bastard hahaHA :D that Imperial java stout sounds tasty as the weather sucks hear today:(

NIZZLE said:
You dirty bastard hahaHA :D that Imperial java stout sounds tasty as the weather sucks hear today:(

I can't wait to try the Dirty Bastard. I'm so glad to see Founders on the shelf here now. They had All Day IPA, Centennial IPA(which I've tried), Double Trouble, and Dirty Bastard.
I haven't had the Imperial Java Stout I bought, but I've been eyeing it for a while.
And the Saint Arnold Icon Green is an Amarillo Wheat. I can't wait till they chill.

I can't wait to try the Dirty Bastard. I'm so glad to see Founders on the shelf here now. They had All Day IPA, Centennial IPA(which I've tried), Double Trouble, and Dirty Bastard.
I haven't had the Imperial Java Stout I bought, but I've been eyeing it for a while.
And the Saint Arnold Icon Green is an Amarillo Wheat. I can't wait till they chill.

You will love the dirty bastard :)

Back