Recent Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnSand

Staff member
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi! I've been brewing since January. My fourth and fifth batches are fermenting now. All extract batches, one hme plus stuff. The first couple were not good. The third is generally better. Planning to do a grain batch soon, SMaSH. Thanks for sharing, I've been lurking here, and reading books.

Welcome to the group. Read all the stickies, they're very helpful in making great beer, and ask questions, this is a super helpful community.

Either, depending on how far north I'm going.
On my own boat I visit Milford, or Branford, or other spots. I sail out of Mount Sinai Harbor.

Either, depending on how far north I'm going.
On my own boat I visit Milford, or Branford, or other spots. I sail out of Mount Sinai Harbor.

Cool. If you haven't yet you should check out Beer'd Brewing in Stonington. Maybe 20 min from the dock in New London.

I will, thanks!
Since starting brewing, I see a world of beer. I recently helped a friend bring his boat up the coast from St Mary's Ga. I tried to get local beer at every stop.

Back