My new vinator – why didn't I buy one of these sooner?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yadilos

Reaction score
No questions, just a happy new brewer comment...

I did the full dunk approach to sanitize my bottles with my first two batches. Then I moved to the spray bottle technique for the next two batches. And now I finally bought a vinator from NB to try on my fifth batch. Wow! Holy time-saver, Batman! Sure wish I would have bought one sooner!

Any newbies like me reading this thread: buy one of these things! :ban:

I agree, it is an extremely useful device if you are bottling. I always pimp them when I'm talking to brewers who complain about bottling. If you are smart about how you set things up on bottling day, you can really crank through a batch very quickly even if you're bottling solo.

Those things are the best aren't they? I never had one for the longest time....picked one up at a garage sale a few years ago and man, worth every penny.

I just started kegging but I bought my Vinator before bottling my first batch. I don't know why anyone would bottle without one. To me it is an indispensable piece of bottling equipment.

That and attaching the bottling wand directly to the spigot. Two of the best ideas for making bottling easier.

A vinator plus a bench capper (which I just switched to from that darn wing capper) will make your bottling day almost enjoyable.

Back