Go big or go home...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
The ONLY way to truly brew beer at home is not just a matter of AG vs. extract. After you write out your own recipe and weigh out the hops you grew yourself, you will have to malt the grains that you have not just grown on your property, but personally grafted and genetically engineered to make new unique grains. Just buying 2-row at the LHBS is soooo Junior Varsity.

:ban:

You did of course cross-pollinate your hops, right?

And you've to make the soil you grow it all in, from composted vegetables you grew from seed you harvested from past vegetable gardens.

I've actually been thinking about evolving my own bee-like insect (ideally a bee) from some single-cell organisms I found in one of my bottles for this very purpose!

I figure on their own through random genetic mutation they should be up and running a couple hundred thousand years.

But with the guiding hand of myself who knows next to nothing about biology or any science for that matter, I might be able to cut that time in half.

Pffft, I outsource all my genetic modification and pollenator destruction to Monsanto. Leaves me with some free time to run through the streets with my pants on my head.

You obviously don't "get" home brewing or "DIY"

Why not just buy beer if you can't be bothered?

I cross bred yeast with hops. it can withstand boiling wort without dying off. and will fully ferment, carbonate, and age any style properly by the end of boil so you can have the freshest beer possible. oh, and it's self chilling to proper serving temps.

I cross bred yeast with hops. it can withstand boiling wort without dying off. and will fully ferment, carbonate, and age any style properly by the end of boil so you can have the freshest beer possible. oh, and it's self chilling to proper serving temps.

images

Will it make women find me more attractive? Or is that a bonus of the bigger johnson/hair?

yes, yes, and yes. the more I think about it, this stuff is garbage. I mean it automatically gives you the flavor & aroma profiles you want by analyzing the other ingredients you use. I'm just gonna dump it down the garbage disposal.

yes, yes, and yes. the more I think about it, this stuff is garbage. I mean it automatically gives you the flavor & aroma profiles you want by analyzing the other ingredients you use. I'm just gonna dump it down the garbage disposal.

Great. Now the rats and roaches will be all jacked up.

Back