Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on track.

The abyss
Bells black note
Midnight Sun berserker
Founders kbs and CBS
Funky Buddha lounge beer
Hill farmstead Everett
alpine Experimental hoppiness
Maine brewing lunch
Kern river citra dipa
Bruery grey Monday
Olde Hickory Event Horizon
Big Sky Ivan the Terrible
Troegs Nugget Nectar

Back on track.

The abyss
Bells black note
Midnight Sun berserker
Founders kbs and CBS
Funky Buddha lounge beer
Hill farmstead Everett
alpine Experimental hoppiness
Maine brewing lunch
Kern river citra dipa
Bruery grey Monday

(No nugget nectar)

I must have missed this post.

Originally Posted by TheMan
Added a few more for you guys:

The abyss
Bells black note
Midnight Sun berserker
Founders kbs and CBS
Funky Buddha lounge beer
Hill farmstead Everett, or others
alpine Pure hoppiness
Maine brewing lunch
Kern river citra dipa
Bruery grey Monday
Cigar city jai alai or others
New England Imperial stout Trooper
Brooklyn Black Ops
Kane brewing, a night to end all dawns or other brew of theirs

JohnGonk said:
Still not following...are you posting a list for TheMan?? Or did you grant his Maw?

I think TheMan's list is the current list and sfrisby is just bumping It to the top.

The latest post is the correct one. I'm going to add to it in a little bit I think.

So that there is no confusion, bumping my list and adding a few.

The abyss
Bells black note
Midnight Sun berserker
Founders kbs and CBS
Funky Buddha lounge beer
Hill farmstead Everett, or others
alpine Pure hoppiness
Maine brewing lunch
Kern river citra dipa
Bruery Rueuze
Cigar city jai alai or others
New England Imperial stout Trooper
Brooklyn Black Ops
Kane brewing, a night to end all dawns or other brew of theirs
Pipeworks raspberry truffle abduction
Barrel aged old Rasputin
Lost Abbey Red Poppy Ale

Held it up a little, sorry about that guys. We are all set though, Javier can post his list.

Ok, so here is my list. I didnt notice how many sours I have traded until I started updating my cellar list. Yikes! So, here I am looking for some, and others.......

Bruery: mother funker, partridge in a pear tree (this one should count as 2 and extras. Plus I would send you a thank you package!) Filmishmish
Hill Farmstead: any (would prefer the sours)
Russian river:beatification
Drie fonteinen: any
Cantillon: any except the classic gueuze, unless it has some age on it
Upland:sours
Upright:sours
Founders: cbs
Goose Island: cherry rye, vanilla, rare
Ithaca: sours
Cascade: any
Lawsons Finest: any

Cant think right now, just got off work. I will expand if I need to.
Thanks in advance

Well i have a bottle of brooklyn black ops that was going to be part of theman's wish list. Since i already drank 3 of them this year, at 25 bucks a bottle, i'd rather swap it or fulfill someone elses wish. So if anybody wants it, lemme know some other east coast beers and i'll see if i have access to them.

Javier25 has been looking for one, so I'd PM him for a trade...even though its not in his list.

Still have mine JJ, that i'll get to you if you don't find another along the way.

I know this isn't really a MAW feedback thread(but we should have one) but this Hopzilla is an absolutely incredible beer. Quote different from any IPA I've ever had.

bottlebomber said:
I know this isn't really a MAW feedback thread(but we should have one) but this Hopzilla is an absolutely incredible beer. Quote different from any IPA I've ever had.

I think that kind if feedback is more than welcome in the thread. Nothin wrong with letting everyone know how much your enjoying a gift!

Thanks for offering the black ops guys. Think I will just see where this list goes. I definately have more to add.

Anyone who likes a RIS is gonna want to jump on that Black Ops. It's by far the best I've had.

Looks like you might be getting 2 bottles.
;)

I don't think too many people even know about it. I put it up for trade in S &C and it got zero interest.

mikeysab said:
Looks like you might be getting 2 bottles.
;)

I don't think too many people even know about it. I put it up for trade in S &C and it got zero interest.

I think it's because the BA score doesn't quite do it justice, so it doesn't have the hype value that it should.

Yeah, 93 seems low, but RIS is one of my favorite styles. I figured maybe it wasn't very available all over. I live in the next borough over so its easy for me to find. Starting to get a little interest now. Maybe i"ll get someyhing worked out soon.

update* :D

Bruery: mother funker, partridge in a pear tree (this one should count as 2 and extras. Plus I would send you a thank you package!) Filmishmish, papier, coton
Hill Farmstead: fear and trembling, Ann, Everett, Art, E, Twilight of the idols, mimosa (lol, i know)
Russian river:beatification, framboise for the cure, toronado, bottleworks
3 fonteinen: any
Upright: fantasia, blend love, four play
Founders: cbs, blushing monk, curmudgeon's better half, Nemesis
Goose Island: cherry rye, vanilla, rare, king henry,
Midnight Sun: Berserker, arctic devil, TREAT, M
Hair if the dog: (any from the wood) dave,
Lost Abbey: churchills finest hour, (any of the veritas) cable car, duck duck gooze, framboise de amarosa,
isabelle proximus (lol, i know) angels share grand cru
Surly: two, four, five, syx, smoke, darkness
Deschutes: the abyss, mirror mirror,
Captain Lawrence: any sour
Southampton: any lambic/sour

Also* what's the big deal with pappy van winkle? Been wanting to have a sip of it or something to see what the hype is about. Maybe someone can hook it up with a small pour or something :D lol

I know that most of these are impossible, but it is a wish list, and i really really really wish i had them!
thank you

Javier25 said:
update* :D

Bruery: mother funker, partridge in a pear tree (this one should count as 2 and extras. Plus I would send you a thank you package!) Filmishmish, papier, coton
Hill Farmstead: fear and trembling, Ann, Everett, Art, E, Twilight of the idols, mimosa (lol, i know)
Russian river:beatification, framboise for the cure, toronado, bottleworks
3 fonteinen: any
Upland:sours
Upright:sours
Founders: cbs, blushing monk, curmudgeon's better half, Nemesis
Goose Island: cherry rye, vanilla, rare, king henry,
Midnight Sun: Berserker, arctic devil, TREAT, M
Hair if the dog: (any from the wood) dave,
Lost Abbey: churchills finest hour, (any of the veritas) cable car, duck duck gooze, framboise de amarosa,
isabelle proximus (lol, i know) angels share grand cru
Surly: two, four, five, syx, smoke, darkness
Deschutes: the abyss, mirror mirror,
Captain Lawrence: any sour
Southampton: any lambic/sour

Also* what's the big deal with pappy van winkle? Been wanting to have a sip of it or something to see what the hype is about. Maybe someone can hook it up with a small pour or something :D lol

I know that most of these are impossible, but it is a wish list, and i really really really wish i had them!
thank you

No juicy? Lol

I'm lookin at Bruery sour in the rye and capt lawrence hops n roses. Theyre not onbyour list but are they acceotable?

I'm lookin at Bruery sour in the rye and capt lawrence hops n roses. Theyre not onbyour list but are they acceotable?

I can still get sour in the rye on shelf, but have never heard of hops n roses, wouldnt mind adding that one to the list.

Haha...so close again. They had a midnight sun xxx and old curmudgeon, but no more better half. Finding some breweries but not the right beers

Javier25 said:
I can still get sour in the rye on shelf, but have never heard of hops n roses, wouldnt mind adding that one to the list.

Hops n Roses is an incredible beer. I'm totally going to try and clone it when my sour base is done.

Javier25 said:

I don't know. I've never had it, but I did pick up a bottle of big bad voodoo daddy aged in pappy barrels. I haven't cracked it yet. I thought I'd put some time on it in the cellar. I never even heard of pappy until then. Never seen it in PA liquor stores either. If you do ever get any, let us know if its worth the "hype".

Back