Hangar 24 Craft Brewery Homebrew Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to enter an APA. I'm doing it for feedback only. I don't expect to place or do well in any shape or form. I make good beer; I want to make GREAT beer. I'm hoping to get some constructive feedback that I can make adjustments from. This is my first competition. Any advice?

I have six entries this year. Last year I submitted a Cream Ale and an IPA. I took Gold for my Cream Ale last year. I'm hoping to place with one this year.

6A Cream Ale
6D American Wheat
10A American Pale
13E American Stout
14B American IPA
18B Belgian Dubbel

Does anybody know when the complete list of winners will be posted. I entered the competition but I was out of town yesterday.

39.99, bring me one of those award winning ips's and we'll take 10% off, lol
Sean btw

Awesome! My name is Sean as well! :rockin:

The last few years, it took them anywhere from 2-4 weeks to mail out the scoresheets. Hopefully they will move faster this year. ;)

Awesome! My name is Sean as well! :rockin:

The last few years, it took them anywhere from 2-4 weeks to mail out the scoresheets. Hopefully they will move faster this year. ;)

hahah for real??? i get all kinds of crap for buying the shop from sean and me being sean.... look forward to you stopping in

Are the results posted online for this yet? How did you find out you got gold?

As of this morning, they were not posted yet. I was at the brewery on Saturday when they read off the winners and awarded the medals (to those who were present). :rockin:

As of this morning, they were not posted yet. I was at the brewery on Saturday when they read off the winners and awarded the medals (to those who were present). :rockin:

Congrats on the medal. That's a tough category. Do you remember what category won best of show?

Back