Coopers lager

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jakej92

Reaction score
Gday Gday
So I finally got a home brew kit (coopers kit) and it came with a coopers lager to get started with, however, in the box they gave me an enhancer 2 instead of an enhancer 1 (the lager recommended using 1)
will it affect the brew at all? Should I go out and grab an enhancer 1?
Thanks for any advice!

Gday Gday
So I finally got a home brew kit (coopers kit) and it came with a coopers lager to get started with, however, in the box they gave me an enhancer 2 instead of an enhancer 1 (the lager recommended using 1)
Thanks for any advice!

I would go ahead and use it. It will make a slightly different beer but it’s possible that you would not notice the difference or that you will like the beer more.

Gday Gday
Thanks for any advice!

Instead of worrying about the wrong enhancer in the kit, go get another kit and brew it. Your brewing technique is likely to have more effect on the outcome than the difference between enhancer 1 and enhancer 2. Besides, this way you get twice as much beer. What is wrong with that?

Latest posts

Back