Cool Brewing 2.5G and 5G Keg Cooler Presale!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolBrewing

Reaction score
Cool Brewing is thrilled to be expanding our product line! We launched the Cool Brewing Fermentation Cooler on this site and our HomeBrewTalk customers and friends have been vital in making our small family business a success! We want to offer these new coolers to you on presale for a discounted price! Limited quantity available!

Presenting the CoolBrewCorny 5G and the CoolBrewMini 2.5G KEG Coolers!!!

CoolBrewCorny 5G and the CoolBrewMini 2.5G coolers are the first and only coolers made exclusively for easy storing, transport and serving of your 5 gallon, sixth barrel, and 2.5 gallon kegs. We have designed these coolers to improve your brewing and serving experience by making it that much easier to transport and serve kegs at an ideal temperature.

Why should you use the Cool Brew Keg Coolers?

-These are the ONLY coolers made exclusively for 5G Corny, Sixth Barrel and a 2.5G Kegs.
-Keep the quality of your beer while transporting and serving.
-Kegging saves hours of time, space and mess over bottling.
-Kegs used to be more difficult to transport and share; now just hook up a picnic tap and take your keg anywhere!
-CoolBrew Keg Coolers are specifically designed to work with ball lock, pin lock and Sanke connections.
-A party will never be boring when you bring your CoolBrewCorny!

Specs for the CoolBrewCorny 5G/Sixth Barrel and for the CoolBrewMini 2.5G

-Size for CoolBrewCorny 5G and Sixth Barrel Kegs as follows: 12”*26.5” (D*H) Inches. Extra room for ice or ice pack.
-Size for CoolBrewMini 2.5.G Kegs as follows: 12”*14.5” (D*H) Inches. Extra room for ice or ice pack.
-Includes removable patent pending puncture proof bottom for extra durability.
-Durable flexible polyester exterior.
-Shoulder strap for easy transport. CoolBrewMini has extra straps.
-Zipper on top for easy access to tap and hoses.
-Thick insulation with the ability to keep kegs cold for hours.
-Coolers are 100% waterproof.

Buy Now or see more at www.cool-brewing.com

The pre-sale price of the coolers are: Corny $39.99 reg. price $49.99 Mini $34.99 reg. price $44.99 and are expected to ship late July. We will update any changes on our website and in newsletters.

Brew ---> Ferment----> Keg---> Share--->Repeat.
All while staying Cool. This is CoolBrewing.

5G and 2.5G Cool Brewing Keg Coolers.jpg

2.5G Cool BrewingMini.jpg

CoolBrewCorney 5G.jpg

CoolBrewCorney 5G Tap.jpg

CoolBrewCorney 5G Keg.jpg

CoolBrewMini 2.5G Tap.jpg

CoolBrewCorney 5G Open.jpg

CoolBrewCorney 5G Open Top.jpg

Cool, I love your Fermentation Cooler. It doubles as my serving cooler when I go to events but is getting pretty beat up and it's bulky.

Quick question: are the straps on the keg cooler durable enough to carry a full keg inside?

I might be in for one. Thanks

Cool, I love your Fermentation Cooler. It doubles as my serving cooler when I go to events but is getting pretty beat up and it's bulky.

Quick question: are the straps on the keg cooler durable enough to carry a full keg inside?

I might be in for one. Thanks

Hi,

That is great to hear our Fermentation Cooler is working well for you!

The straps on our new CoolBrewCorny and CoolBrewMini keg coolers are specifically designed to be durable enough to carry full 5G and 2.5G kegs.

The strap on our fermentation cooler is not meant to support a full half barrel keg.

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

Our free keg cooler giveaway is ending in 1 week!
Cheers,

Is there any indication when these will ship? Late July is quickly approaching...

Not trying to be impatient....just planning for taking a keg to a potluck.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay!

We will be sending out a formal update very soon. We have had a slight delay with our manufacturing process times. We are now on track to start shipping pre-orders the week of 8-15-16.

Again, we will send out a detailed update shortly to all who pre-ordered and continue to post to this thread.

Thanks,

So glad I found this!

Just pre-ordered the CoolBrewCorny 5G moments ago as that's exactly what I need to lug my keg to work for our quarterly office parties! The next one is in October and the timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Now I need to find an ice blanket...

Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

We are excited to announce all pre-orders have been shipped as of Tuesday 8-23-16.

If you placed a pre-order then a tracking number should have been emailed to you.

We are now in stock and shipping any new orders within 48 business hours.

Thanks again for your support.
:mug:

Hello Everyone!

We are excited to announce all pre-orders have been shipped as of Tuesday 8-23-16.

If you placed a pre-order then a tracking number should have been emailed to you.

We are now in stock and shipping any new orders within 48 business hours.

Thanks again for your support.
:mug:

I received my 5 gal cooler yesterday. I have yet to see it in action, but I am very impressed with the fit, finish and overall value. I wish I had it earlier this summer, I could have been the life of a couple of parties!

I also give two thumbs up to the packaging and instructions.

Thanks again CoolBrewing! :mug:

Hello All,

I hope all those who pre-ordered are enjoying their new Cool Brewing Keg Coolers!

I thought I would take a moment to follow up and see if anyone had any further questions and ask how our new Keg Coolers are working out for you.

Cheers!:mug:

Back