Help! I need a name for the small-batch kits I make. Best suggestion gets a free kit!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ale Altar

Alchemist's Altar

The Proprietor's Portmanteau

Alchemist or Proprietor's Chest

Jon - It could end anytime, but man, good names are still coming out of the woodwork (sorry, awful attempt at a joke)! Maybe we can put it to a vote?

Btw not to let the cat out of the bag, but I'm really liking Hop Box. Who's going to step up and take credit for that one?

Jon - It could end anytime, but man, good names are still coming out of the woodwork (sorry, awful attempt at a joke)! Maybe we can put it to a vote?

Btw not to let the cat out of the bag, but I'm really liking Hop Box. Who's going to step up and take credit for that one?

Looks like tdhickey was the one who mentioned HopBox

I still like BrewTender :)

Just brainstormed with the wife, so in addition to the Carboy Cowboy, I've got a few other ideas:

The B.O.B. - Brewer's Organizing Box
The B.O.S.S. - Brewing Organizer - Smallbatch Set
Similarly, Brew BOSS (Brew Box Organizer - Smallbatch Set)
BRU-BRO
Brew Buddy

It looks pretty steampunk.
No name for it is coming but thats my 1st thought looking at the pics

tdhickey is the winner, with HopBox! Nicely done! This was a tough choice, as there were some pretty amazing names thrown out there. Haha collectively I think we've come up with just about every portmanteau with the words brew, beer, and box.

Thanks, guys, for all the wisdom and feedback as I move forward with these. I really appreciate it, and will keep you all updated! If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me!

tdhickey is the winner, with HopBox! Nicely done! This was a tough choice, as there were some pretty amazing names thrown out there. Haha collectively I think we've come up with just about every portmanteau with the words brew, beer, and box.

Thanks, guys, for all the wisdom and feedback as I move forward with these. I really appreciate it, and will keep you all updated! If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me!

Nice! Good luck man.

Shout out to @mmlangon - I got my prize today and it delivered!!! Can't wait to make beer with it.

hopbox-2.jpg

Here is the link to get one for yourself:

http://ca.etsy.com/shop/HopBox

Back