• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Last Sale of Remaining Item

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspenextreme

Reaction score
I have some items up for sale as I am getting out of homebrewing. I will ship some items but some of these items local pickup is preferred because of the cost to ship to the end user.

15.5 gallon Keggle with bargain fittings 1/2 ball valve and barb. Also includes bargain fittings site gauge and thermometer combo and a bargain fittings dip tube. Has been cut and all set to brew. $135 (local pickup only)

5 lb oxygen tank with regulator, hose and diffusion stone. Tank is full and will last a long time. $130

Counterflow chiller. $50 plus shipping

SOLD Fermentation chamber. Took a danby mini fridge and extended it to hold 2 buckets. I also will include the Johnson controller. Have the clamp on the end to form a nice seal. $75 (controller itself is $60) (local pickup only)

SOLD 55 lbs of Weyermann Pilsner. 3 months old $45

40 lbs of Weyermann Munich 3 months old $30

Single tower tap chrome. $40 Shipped

5 lb CO2 tank with regulator $55

SOLD Stir starter stir plate with extra stir bar. Been used 3 times. $50 Shipped

DSC_4650.jpg

DSC_4680.jpg

DSC_4668.jpg

DSC_4707.jpg

DSC_4696.jpg

I might be interested in the CO2 and regulator, I'm in the Atlanta area.
Are they in good condition, and in date on hydro, all the gauges working, etc?

Back