• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas Academy Sports gift cards

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgwild81

Reaction score
I know it doesn't have anything to do with home brewing, but I was hoping someone might have a use for these. I received two $50 gift cards to Academy Sports for my birthday. I don't really have a use for them. I'm in the process of building an eBIAB rig and in need of a plate chiller. I'd be willing to trade the gift cards for a descent plate chiller or I will sell them for $40 each. I took screen shots of when I verified the balances online. Not sure how else to prove these are good except brewers code :mug:

Here are the screen shots

image-1313483013.jpg

image-1386902189.jpg

Have you tried one of those gift card buy back services? I'm pretty sure that they would give you at least close to the 40 you are looking for. Just a thought.

Haven't ever heard of such a thing. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check them out.

Back