What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't find my dog, which is pretty normal. Problem being he got lost several counties from here, yesterday. Spent quite a while looking today, will do the same tomorrow. He's not very smart or good at being a dog, so I'm pretty worried.

Sorry to hear that man.

It's a stout night!

image-3507922037.jpg

I know I drink a lot, but I'm pretty sure not drinking alcohol when I have a bad day is a sign I'm not a total drunk.

More blueberry tea here. As much as I would ridicule the idea if anyone else suggested it, I'm tempted to throw a gallon of saison or berliner or something on a few bags.

We all drink a lot mate. But the difference between us and drunks is that we drink to enjoy the beer, not necessarily the buzz. Ymmv.

And I've used blueberry teas (added blueberry as well) in a funked up saison with decent results. I overshot the og purposefully, then used the chilled tea as top up to bring it to where I wanted it.

TNGabe said:
Can't find my dog, which is pretty normal. Problem being he got lost several counties from here, yesterday. Spent quite a while looking today, will do the same tomorrow. He's not very smart or good at being a dog, so I'm pretty worried.

Sorry to hear this man. I've lost a family dog before and it is a sickening feeling. I can't imagine losing one of my two. I hope you find him man.

That sucks I would be going nuts if I couldn't find my dog. I think it's safe to say we all are praying you find your dog/ buddy

We all drink a lot mate. But the difference between us and drunks is that we drink to enjoy the beer, not necessarily the buzz. Ymmv.

And I've used blueberry teas (added blueberry as well) in a funked up saison with decent results. I overshot the og purposefully, then used the chilled tea as top up to bring it to where I wanted it.

I'd love to use actual blueberries. There is a small U-Pick up the road that has been $5/gal in the past and a friend has several hundred bushes, but a late frost last year ruined the crop.

I'd love to use actual blueberries. There is a small U-Pick up the road that has been $5/gal in the past and a friend has several hundred bushes, but a late frost last year ruined the crop.

Yikes. I don't have any kicking around to send you either. Though blueberry season in Maine is epic if you can hold out

One more Odd Side Its Hoplicated IIPA, chatting with the brewmaster and he said its 139 IBU, doesn't drink like it though. Really smooth and goes down like a session beer. I was right about it being Columbus loaded though.

I just finished a Rogue XS series IIPA. It's a bit better than last time, but it still costs a small fortune. The bottle, which is ceramic and cool, is drying (after a thorough washing), and the only thing I'm feeling is worried. Here is why:

I've broken my cardinal rule about drinking: Never, under any circumstance, drink when you have a truly awful day.

One more Simcoe Sensation at Odd Side, leaving after this place is filling with hipster ****** bags.... I hate hipsters

It's for this reason that I'm loathe to drink in downtown Madison. That, and the fact that I live twelve miles away from downtown Madison, and I don't want to get a hotel every time I drink.

what rum you drinking? if it's that light Bicardi, I might punch you in my mom's berries.

my mom's berries are safe :ban:. I'm drinking Old New Orleans Crystal rum, I also got the 10yr rum which is excellent sipper and the 3yr which I havent open since I bought it 2 years ago. Went to the distillery and got 4 bottles. The 10 you can only get there. I do not drink the main liquor brands. Like small batches the best.

Love that show!

I have to revisit it before the rest of the season starts in Aug. This wait it killing me.. must find out what happens.

my mom's berries are safe :ban:. I'm drinking Old New Orleans Crystal rum, I also got the 10yr rum which is excellent sipper and the 3yr which I havent open since I bought it 2 years ago. Went to the distillery and got 4 bottles. The 10 you can only get there. I do not drink the main liquor brands. Like small batches the best.

I have to revisit it before the rest of the season starts in Aug. This wait it killing me.. must find out what happens.

naw,brafresh. MY mom's berries. some say blasphomy on me, but i like Sailor Jerry myself. that and Bundy's OP. that stuff has layers of flavor if you can get past the diesel.:rockin:

the widmer bros citra blonde to me was like BMC with citra cat pee added... hey i've got one of those hop stingers ima go get it now!

Back