Continuing the Tennessee Invasion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpringHillBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello fellow homebrewers!

New to the site, but started brewing originally in 2011. After a brief hiatus, I have been back at it for the last year of so. I brew all grain and love to experiment with techniques, ingredients, new hops, and yeast strains. Looking forward to learning from everyone here!

Is there a Tennessee invasion? I have a cousin from my dad's side in the Army and a cousin from my mom's side in the Coast Guard. They don't know each other but both are looking forward to retirement in the next 3 years and both are planning on moving to Tennessee. I just thought it was a coincidence, but if there was an invasion...

Welcome.
Hello fellow homebrewers!

New to the site, but started brewing originally in 2011. After a brief hiatus, I have been back at it for the last year of so. I brew all grain and love to experiment with techniques, ingredients, new hops, and yeast strains. Looking forward to learning from everyone here!

Welcome, I’ve spent some time at cool springs brewery and the place that took over the old turtle anarchy joint.

I like that area!

Welcome, I’ve spent some time at cool springs brewery and the place that took over the old turtle anarchy joint.

I like that area!

I believe that was Mantra, but they have since moved over to Murfreesboro. Nashville area has some great breweries though, and Bad Idea, which just opened in Columbia, TN, is probably my new local favorite.

Back