Hai!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
how goes it? my name is manda (kinda obviously) i am actually not a dinosaur, and i just switched to all grain brewing after brewing up some kits. Just thought perhaps it would be appropriate to introduce myself before inserting myself into conversations here. I like to draw stuff, brew beer, cook, watch doctor who and my beehives, read, drink beer (obviously), and hang out with my dog (his name is tesla, and he's awesome):D

Lets see, for kits I've done a pumpkin porter, an imperial ipa, a whiskey barrel stout...a few others too. Switched to all grain just a few months ago and this forum has been invaluable. So far all the all grain recipes I've done have been found here: a dfh 60 minute clone, a lemon rosemary wheat, an oskar blues old chub clone and an oatmeal chocolate stout.

Welcome! You'll def find what you need here. Plenty of info & folks willing to help with questions. I'm up to partial mash myself,& have a pm berlin wheat to do today. Bottled a pm NZ hopped IPA yesterday. Hope you enjoy your stay...

Thanks for the welcome! Yep, two beehives this year. No mead yet, had a hive two years ago that absconded, so just starting over again this year. I do want to try making it eventually though!

Back