Brewsteel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I am on vacation. I did get it and it looks amazing. I haven't been able to brew with it yet, but will post an update when I do.

I never followed up on this review, so here goes.

I have brewed two batches on the system so far. It has mostly worked flawlessly. I have to figure out a couple of thing in regard to the controllers, and I believe my mill is set to fine so I have had two stuck sparges.

However, Kurt from Brewsteel has been awesome. When one of my controllers wasn't functioning correctly during testing, he had me pick him up at home (we live nearby) and went to the shop so he could get parts and replace it that day so I could brew. He has come over three times to set it up, dial it in, and help me figure it out. He even friggin called me last night to see how things went.

So basically, Brewsteel gets my recommendation here. Kurt's a good guy and will do a great job with a stand for you.

Good to hear! I have been looking at getting a stand for over a year and just paid Kurt to make me one. He is going to start on it later this month and I can't wait!

Back