Firstone Walker swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobe12

Reaction score
I've got a few bottles of Firestone Walker 15th Anniversary and 2012 Sucaba available for trade. Looking for other hard to find FW's.

Depending on where you're located, hard to find means different things to different FW fans.
What are you looking for?

Depending on where you're located, hard to find means different things to different FW fans.
What are you looking for?

I'm not looking for anything specific. I just began collecting and cellaring so I'm down to swap for other brands as well. I have a few 15th Anny's and 2012 Sucaba's and am looking to trade. I'd like to acquire more FW's, but am willing to discuss others.

Sixteen
Fourteen
Thirteen
Twelve
Double DBA
Eleven
Ten
or past Parabola, Sucaba, ETC

What do you have?

I'm not looking for anything specific. I just began collecting and cellaring so I'm down to swap for other brands as well. I have a few 15th Anny's and 2012 Sucaba's and am looking to trade. I'd like to acquire more FW's, but am willing to discuss others.

Sixteen
Fourteen
Thirteen
Twelve
Double DBA
Eleven
Ten
or past Parabola, Sucaba, ETC

What do you have?

Is this what you have? Or what you are looking for?

Is this what you have? Or what you are looking for?

Just read what I wrote.

"I'm not looking for anything specific. I just began collecting and cellaring so I'm down to swap for other brands as well. I have a few 15th Anny's and 2012 Sucaba's and am looking to trade. I'd like to acquire more FW's, but am willing to discuss others."

The list was me trying to be more specific for nevinca. But again, I'm just looking to trade to expand my cellar. Does NOT have to be FW. But I'd be more willing to unload my 15's and Sucaba's for other FW's.

Just read what I wrote.

"I'm not looking for anything specific. I just began collecting and cellaring so I'm down to swap for other brands as well. I have a few 15th Anny's and 2012 Sucaba's and am looking to trade. I'd like to acquire more FW's, but am willing to discuss others."

The list was me trying to be more specific for nevinca. But again, I'm just looking to trade to expand my cellar. Does NOT have to be FW. But I'd be more willing to unload my 15's and Sucaba's for other FW's.

WOW!! Slow your role he just asked a simple question so he could help.

WOW!! Slow your role he just asked a simple question so he could help.

Relax, I didn't mean anything by it. I'm not sure how else to to say what I had to trade. I thought I was making it pretty clear. But then saw the list I made, and realized the confusion, so I tried to explain.

Relax, I didn't mean anything by it. I'm not sure how else to to say what I had to trade. I thought I was making it pretty clear. But then saw the list I made, and realized the confusion, so I tried to explain.

Eh, I didn't know if you meant "read (pronounced reed, or pronounced red) what I wrote."

So instead of getting into a tiff over a misunderstood word and detracting from your thread I just didn't respond. You had thrown around a lot of fw beers and wanted to trade fw for fw (or other) I just was trying to make sure I understood. In the end I have nothing to offer right now since I need to take a break from trading.

If you're still looking for some in a few weeks, hit me up. I can help you out.

I've got a bottle of last years Double DBA that i would trade for a 15 if you're interested. I might be able to get another bottle of reserve porter as well. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: I can also get double jack easily but not surety is as "rare" as you're looking for.

Cheers

Sorry, but I had a bunch of trades go through in the last 2 weeks. All the 15's (except 2 for myself) are gone.

Latest posts

Back