compact brew rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sorefingers23

Reaction score
im finally gonna get my brew rig built this summer, ive been looking at some ideas online and i like the single tier setup alot, but i think it would take up a fair amount of space in my garage, so ive been looking at some compact ideas, I like this setup
thumbNew_Brew_Sculpture_001.jpg

I was wondering if anyone had plans for a setup like this using standard size kegs?

also if anyone has other ideas for a compact rig, id love to hear, or see pictures of it.

Cheers,

I like the look of those three vessel stands. But I have a small house and yard, I BIAB and just move the burner, kettle and cooler to the patio. They fit neatly in the shed. For a big batch, another kettle is helpful to hold the sparge, it's a smaller kettle that fits in the big one.

Hey OP I am currently In the process of building one myself so I will get pictures up as soon as I have it all assembled. I used the below link to base mine off of but used steel instead of wood.

https://budgetbrewery.com/brewery-stand.php

I know this isn’t perfect and like I mentioned I made some tweaks to my plans off of this but hope it helps a little.

Brew on!

Last edited:
Back