FT New Glarus Berliner Weiss and other NG... ISO...?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireslayer

Reaction score
Have some new glarus berliner Weiss, raspberry tart, serendipity, apple ale and iipa. Looking for stuff I can't get in WI. Let me know what you have.

I have founders boom, bolt cutter, Allagash fv13 trade has to be right for that. Founders kbs. Brooklyn black ops. Maine beer co lunch. Bruery tart of darkness and sour in the rye. Kane malus and bourbon barrel stout(only released in nj) that's what I know off the top of my head

I would trade for this in a heartbeat but I'm meeting a buddy in early June up in Chicago for a show and he's bringing me a case of the Berliner Weiss. It's going to be a good summer

GoldenShowerGladiator said:
I would trade for this in a heartbeat but I'm meeting a buddy in early June up in Chicago for a show and he's bringing me a case of the Berliner Weiss. It's going to be a good summer

No problem.

I would love to get all of those! Im in Southern California. What are you looking for?

Garrett is an awesome person to trade with too. Hope you guys can work something out!

Back