Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason I have that let it ride song stuck in my head now! Ed you are THE man! Thanks a ton! Nedvalton, no rush, was just excited to hear from you about it. I hope you're enjoying your day off! Like Christmas, I get more excited about giving than recieving. (That's what she said) cheers!

Javier25 said:
For some reason I have that let it ride song stuck in my head now! Ed you are THE man! Thanks a ton! Nedvalton, no rush, was just excited to hear from you about it. I hope you're enjoying your day off! Like Christmas, I get more excited about giving that recieving. (That's what she said) cheers!

No problem JJ! Enjoy! Package going out priority mail tomorrow morning! Ill follow up with your tracking number! Cheers

My new wish is that a certain someone would go to a certain bar that has SNR 10 still (according to their online menu anyway) and get me a bottle of that! Now that's a wish!!

My new wish is that a certain someone would go to a certain bar that has SNR 10 still (according to their online menu anyway) and get me a bottle of that! Now that's a wish!!

You talking about me? lol, I'm going to an event on Wednesday that will have it on tap. I don't really think you're talking about me, but a store by me does carry it, but they were out, as of last wk. I hope someone finds that for you, cause you're sharing it with me, right?!

You talking about me? lol, I'm going to an event on Wednesday that will have it on tap. I don't really think you're talking about me, but a store by me does carry it, but they were out, as of last wk. I hope someone finds that for you, cause you're sharing it with me, right?!

On tap? Still on the shelf? Did they have it marked up to $100? Where do you live?

I bought one when I should have bought two. It was hard because it was just so much money for a beer. I've got a friend who has been very generous with his beers over the year I'd really like to get one for.

Sorry, SNR 10 = De Dolle Stille Nacht Reserva 2010

There is a bar with it on the menu pretty close to where a hopefully future trading partner lives.

On tap? Still on the shelf? Did they have it marked up to $100? Where do you live?

Sorry, just checked the tap list again, it's not the reserva. I dont know how much they were selling it for. And I'm in Virginia Beach.

It's in Norfolk, Va. Called the birch. Best bar I know of. They always have awesome beer on tap!

This is awesome, I will try to get in on one for sure.

Possibly even Gabe's but I wont know for sure until I go to Tired Hands on Sunday night for the bottle release. Does a 64 oz growler suffice?

I might be able to do this one... I know I can hook it up with an amazing rareish sour beer but not sure what jolly pjmkin resera is? I have access to 4-5 of their beers but BA list didn't show a reserva series?

This is awesome, I will try to get in on one for sure.

Possibly even Gabe's but I wont know for sure until I go to Tired Hands on Sunday night for the bottle release. Does a 64 oz growler suffice?

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. :D That being said, I'd rather have two 32ozer's. That way I could try two beers and shipping the screwtops scares me.

I might be able to do this one... I know I can hook it up with an amazing rareish sour beer but not sure what jolly pjmkin resera is? I have access to 4-5 of their beers but BA list didn't show a reserva series?

Whoops, it's Grand Reserve from Jolly Pumpkin. Longer aged versions of some of their beers. I think they're brewery only releases, but I could be wrong. I'm interested in any of their one-off stuff, I can get all the regular releases locally.

TNGabe said:
Ok, I'll try and keep the ball rolling here. Sorry for the brewery only release stuff. It is wishing after all.

Perennial - any sour
Oxbow
Jester King - RU-55, Boxer's Revenge, Funk Metal
Allagash coolship
Logsdon
Funkwerks
Crooked Stave
Jolly Pumpkin - any reserva
De Dolle - any reserva
Upland - any lambic
Tired Hands - anything
Weyerbacher - Riserva or Sour Black
Cigar City- any Berliner or Saison
Anchorage/Mikkeller Farmhouse Invasion

Anything sour/fruited/funky and local to your area in this vein. Not looking for wider distribution stuff I can get in my area. Flip-top growlers would be great and I like 'fancy' glassware, too.

I'm going to say this wish is granted. Pending a conversation with you. :D

Maybe I can fill this one lol

Edit

Spoke 3 minutes way too soon

Not an extremely long list, but nothing too out there (I think) ...

Three FLoyds Zombie Dust
Three FLoyds Dreadnaught
Russian RIver Pliny the Elder
Russian River Pliny the Younger
Cigar City Zhukov's Final Push
Cigar City Hunahpu Imperial Stout
Westvleteren 12 (XII)
Founders Kentucky Bourbon Stout
Alchemist Heady Topper

TNGabe said:
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. :D That being said, I'd rather have two 32ozer's. That way I could try two beers and shipping the screwtops scares me.

Whoops, it's Grand Reserve from Jolly Pumpkin. Longer aged versions of some of their beers. I think they're brewery only releases, but I could be wrong. I'm interested in any of their one-off stuff, I can get all the regular releases locally.

Too late but, I misspoke. I meant 2 32oz grolsch top growlers.

Next time.

mcbaumannerb said:

Three FLoyds Zombie Dust
Three FLoyds Dreadnaught
Westvleteren 12 (XII)
Alchemist Heady Topper

If no one fills this in a week I have you covered! Although I'm afraid to put my list back up! Lol

mcbaumannerb said:

Three FLoyds Zombie Dust
Three FLoyds Dreadnaught
Westvleteren 12 (XII)
Alchemist Heady Topper

I got this one covered.

TNGabe's MAW is on its way and the tracking number PMed. And thanks for the fast shipping sfrisby! :mug:

I'm mud in the wheels of progress! I hafta get to the botttle shop to pick up a few things for ed5388 still, but hoping to get it together and to FedEx by Friday.

Don't the rules in page 1 dictate pictures of the haul? I don't think I've see a single one on here. How about some pics to see the quality of the goods being sent?

sfrisby said:
Don't the rules in page 1 dictate pictures of the haul? I don't think I've see a single one on here. How about some pics to see the quality of the goods being sent?

I think everyone's wishes are just in between right now. Once everything gets where its going everyone will have pics to post. I'm know I'm excited to share the beer p0rn of what's heading my way.

KeyWestBrewing said:
beer p0rn

I think I might finally qualify to play along! I am in the process of setting up a trade with someone else right now. It's funny how some beer we take for granted, as far as accessibility, others are willing to trade for. It's kind of funny that somewhere, one of you can get my dream beer at the grocery store. Believe it or not, I've found at least one beer on every list where I do to buy food! Awesome!

I think I might finally qualify to play along! I am in the process of setting up a trade with someone else right now. It's funny how some beer we take for granted, as far as accessibility, others are willing to trade for. It's kind of funny that somewhere, one of you can get my dream beer at the grocery store. Believe it or not, I've found at least one beer on every list where I do to buy food! Awesome!

Thats kinda the heart of the MAW.

I don't think I realized this thread is only a week old. You people have been busy!

:ban: Very busy, things have been rolling. Wait till the thread is full of pics of awesome beer :rockin:

Back