Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1419140138.jpg

Ok so TNGabe's monster box landed on my porch today! Hooked me up with 10 bottles total of Dark Horse Crooked Tree and Double Crooked Tree IPA's from my list, and on top of that threw in a Bomber of Foothills Seeing Double IPA, Terrapin Hopsecutioner, and 2 homebrews! You hooked me up BIG time Gabe!! Can't thank you enough! I'll be leaving you trader feedback now!

Daaaaaaaamn!!!! Thats a serious hit right there. Just got my MAW today I'm stoked to open her up and post my gifts a little later :D Great MAW hits everyone, lets keep em coming!!!

Want to remind everyone since MAWs having been landing.... remember to leave the sender Trader Feedback. Thats the least we can all do to show our appreciation for our gifts. That and asking someone to do it if they forget can be kinda embarrassing, I know from experience lol :cross:

So here's what nedvalton sent my way....

Heady Topper - really been eager to see what all the buzz around this beer is.

2 Old Rasputin - gonna enjoy the hell out of one and probably add the other to the cellar.

One of his homebrewed IIIPAs!!!

And his homebrewed Belgian Golden Strange Ale!!

image-316127412.jpg

Thanks again man I really appreciate it and I'm really looking forward to enjoying these!!!

So here's what nedvalton sent my way....

Heady Topper - really been eager to see what all the buzz around this beer is.

2 Old Rasputin - gonna enjoy the hell out of one and probably add the other to the cellar.

One of his homebrewed IIIPAs!!!

And his homebrewed Belgian Golden Strange Ale!!

View attachment 114456

Thanks again man I really appreciate it and I'm really looking forward to enjoying these!!!

Awesome man! Your going to love his homebrews I know I do! I only have one of his BGSA left and one of the NS. Might just need to have me one of them tonight :ban:

MedicMang said:
Nice new list. It's crazy seeing a Jackie O's beer on there, since I'm currently living near Athens, ohio. If the guy granting your wish can't get you that, ill see what I can do about that one, at least.

I just saw that hill farmstead did a collaboration with Jackie o on a brew. I can't wait until its released

Mcbaunnermb sent me these beauts.

image-2936965395.jpg

Very excited to try both.

The third member of the happy party warranted this sticker:

image-655969944.jpg

Looks like a cap issue, not much spillage and its bagged, so it's in the fridge and headed to glasses shorty.

Reserva is an American wild ale with raspberries and fruited sours are one of my favs. I've heard Panil described as 'the only traditional Flanders red being made' despite not being Flemish and I can't wait for the bottle to settle down enough from its exciting trip to be enjoyed. Thanks again Mark and to everyone who has made this thread work so far.

But no homebrews with awesome wasp labels :(

TNGabe said:
Mcbaunnermb sent me these beauts.

Very excited to try both.

The third member of the happy party warranted this sticker:

Looks like a cap issue, not much spillage and its bagged, so it's in the fridge and headed to glasses shorty.

Reserva is an American wild ale with raspberries and fruited sours are one of my favs. I've heard Panil described as 'the only traditional Flanders red being made' despite not being Flemish and I can't wait for the bottle to settle down enough from its exciting trip to be enjoyed. Thanks again Mark and to everyone who has made this thread work so far.

But no homebrews with awesome wasp labels :(

I wonder if that's why it wasn't delivered on Friday? Don't worry about the homebrew ... We're not finished yet ;)

Had some random cap issue, bottle intact, and man oh man is this beer good. Another feather in the 'my wife likes beer trading too' cap.

image-1786734675.jpg

The vanilla is spot on for the base beer.
Thanks again Mark.

nedvalton said:
Here goes:
Mother of all storms
KBS
Behemoth
Dark lord
Black note
Bb plead the 5th
Beatification
Hunaphu
bourbon county (coffee, bramble, cherry)
Kuhnhenn meads
Allagash cool ships (any)
Allagash fv13
Hill farmstead (any)
Sexual chocolate (bar or regular)
Tired hands growler (any)
Abraxas (ba or regular)

Bumping this for ya since all us chatty Kathy's had buried it away :)

Yea Im not going to be able to make it to Tired Hands until late next week anyway so I'll wait my turn.

Javier25 said:
If you just post 7 more times, you can grant this wish. I am still giving it til the end of the night!

Looks like there's your answer dude. If you wanna snag the wish go chat it up real quick on a few threads and your good to go!!

Javier25 said:
If you just post 7 more times, you can grant this wish. I am still giving it til the end of the night!

My post was unintentionally misleading, sorry. Trying to get to 100 so I can get involved, not necessarily for this particular list. Have at it Javier!

Road to 100

Maybe we could modify the rules to include iTrader feedback instead of the post minimum? Ya'll know we could some Vermont up in here! I think I've seen Lawson's, Heady, or Hill Farmstead on most of the lists so far. :D

TNGabe said:
Maybe we could modify the rules to include iTrader feedback instead of the post minimum? Ya'll know we could some Vermont up in here! I think I've seen Lawson's, Heady, or Hill Farmstead on most of the lists so far. :D

That's something I considered so I'll think about it.

Here goes:
Mother of all storms
KBS
Behemoth
Dark lord
Black note
Bb plead the 5th
Beatification
Hunaphu
bourbon county (coffee, bramble, cherry)
Kuhnhenn meads
Allagash cool ships (any)
Allagash fv13
Hill farmstead (any)
Sexual chocolate (bar or regular)
Tired hands growler (any)
Abraxas (ba or regular)

Bump

ok, wish granted. I have Nedvalton's info already, so I will message you with tracking info!

Maybe we could modify the rules to include iTrader feedback instead of the post minimum?

I agree. I know a couple of people who don't have much posts, but great itrader feedback. What if we went by recommendations as well? I will think of my list and post it later.

Sounds like a good idea. But only of the sponsor had actually traded with that person not just because he feels he's trust worthy maybe.

Also man Javier swooping in like a boss and taking care of another wish!

Maybe. The thing I like about needing 100 posts is it gets people to be active in the forum. This way people are helping others, giving insight, and contributing to the HBT community beyond trading purposes. Allowing those with trader feedback just allows anyone interested in trading to hop in and not necessarily be apart of the other aspects of HBT.

KeyWestBrewing said:
Maybe. The thing I like about needing 100 posts is it gets people to be active in the forum. This way people are helping others, giving insight, and contributing to the HBT community beyond trading purposes. Allowing those with trader feedback just allows anyone interested in trading to hop in and not necessarily be apart of the other aspects of HBT.

I agree with that^

I know I took full advantage of this site to get my 100 in. It actually got me even more hooked on the site. Been a member for a while but never really an active member. Now, this is where I spend most of my online time.

Hopefully I'll be able to chime in and get to grant a wish SOON. I've been trying. Right after my 100, you guys stepped up the wish lists.

I've been on this site way too many hours to admit, but I don't like to post just for the sake of posting. I've learned a lot from here, but feel weird just repeating advice without the science to back it up. Even if the advice worked for me.

Just my $0.02, and one post closer to 100 :)

Back