Chicago/London Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfastu

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a Head Brewer of a London brewery am am heading out to Chicago in Dec (26th till Jan 1st) and would love to get hold of some Three Floyds rarities, I can offer the following in swap

Cantillon Iris
Cantillon Kriek
Cantillon Gueze
Good King Henry Reserve 2014 by Old Chimneys
Possible some other Cantillon, 3 Fountain or Boon as in Belgium before coming over.
De Struise Brewery

Or Any London beer that takes your fancy.

just three floyds?

Zumbier and only child, as well as half acre would be worth checking out as well!

I'm sure we could work out something mutually beneficial. Let me talk with a few beer geeks I know.

It would be good to. Zumbier would be the smallest of the bunch, but they are also brand new (2012) and if while here you cannot find something specific, just pm me. I'll grab it for you (work in the city (loop), live in in the far north suburbs almost on the wisconsin boarder. (so add look up new glarus as well :) )

You sound like me. I'll be downtown two days this week. As my wife says, we live in the suburbs... ...of Wisconsin.

Haha, yes, as much as they hate Fibs, Wisconsin is only there for us People to in Illinois to visit. I call it Chicago's playground... :)

(I'm by six flags)

but, best of all beer selections.

On subject, the OP will be to late for bourbon county. it will all be gone.

I heard they are pasturising it this year, or thats what the media are saying

Latest posts

Back