Libbey Craft Bew glasses - $12.99

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GenIke

Reaction score
I got a set of these as a gift and I think they are pretty sweet. I saw them at my local Aldi store for $12.99!I almost bought 3 more sets so I could have 4 of each, but I'm not sure my wife would think that was as cool as I do;) I'm not sure if they would be in all of the stores or not, but it's a great deal if they are!

It's this same set in this amazon link

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also gifted this set, and they've gotten a ton of use. I'd have been skeptical seeing the price if I'd never used them before, but they're really solid quality; nice thick glass.

I know I've seen them at Bed Bath and Beyond as well, can't recall the price though.

BBnB is where my wife said she got them and she said they were $20. I thought it went for more then that when I first posted. Still a good deal though.

I probably use the classic pilsner glass the most.

Libbey makes good stuff, we use their glasses at the brewpub where I work. $12.99 is a steal for that set, I usually see it around $20+. I may have to swing by the Aldi's here...

I'll have to go to the Aldi's around the corner & see if they have them. They have the Wernesgruner German pils that's pretty good.

Maybe that referral link can help you on your way to three more sets.

Maybe that referral link can help you on your way to three more sets.

Why that hatred???

Here's the link to Aldi:
http://aldi.us/us/html/offers/2827_21603_ENU_HTML.htm

BBnB is where my wife said she got them and she said they were $20. I thought it went for more then that when I first posted. Still a good deal though.

I probably use the classic pilsner glass the most.

I love the English pint glass! My wife got me one set for ~$20 at Wegman's a while back. Will definitely get one more set for that cheap.

I gotta go out runnin errands anyway. Plus I need a couple things at the lhbs. Might as well make the trip more worthwhile.

Sweet. I'm in Wisconsin so they must have them all over.

I never really use the 23 ounce glass but I'd bet its great for guys who bottle in bombers.

Kroger supermarkets in the Dayton, OH area have these for $7.50!
$1.25 per glass was too hard to ignore. I bought a set but haven't gotten them out of the box yet.

Back