Cheers brew people from upstate NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klaypigeon

Reaction score
Hey there,
I have been brewing since 1998 and still remain an extract brewer by choice though recently I have become more serious about my brewing - maybe its these crazy times we are living in. My local brew shop is Saratoga Zymurgist and I am trying to channel more of my support there but I am still a sucker for a good deal online. I brew a couple times a month and have also started to do wine kits with hopes of building up a little cellar full. I am currently doing my second Philly Sour batch with
3p pilsen lme
3p bavarian wheat dme
1p carapils grain
6p raspberry puree
9.5 IBU
Just added some gelatin and preparing to cold crash on Saturday because the temp is dropping to 36 overnight :) I am new to sours, but my gf LOVES them so I am trying to come up with one I can love too. I am more of a Pale Ale guy really, but I mix it up as we all do. Latest disaster was a Cream Ale, which came out clear and beautiful and BORING! If I could label this, it would be a white can that said BEER with a barcode, lol.

I am here just to join in the fun, learn some new stuff, share some experiences, and waste some time I could be brewing.
Cheers

20170613_182648.jpg

Welcome to HomeBrewTalk from a former Endicott resident. Sounds like you've found the right place.

Brew on :mug:

Latest posts

Back