Cans longevity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratbastrd05

Reaction score
Here's my situation- visiting my future in laws. I find outside a tub of cans of Denver Pale Ale that have been sitting out for about two months.

So, I know cans are fine in the sunlight. But will the heat changes over time and having just literally sat outside for two months have ruined them? Just checking begore I go through the effort of cleaning/chilling them.

Sounds like targets to me. Try one hot. Then try one at night. Or through out the day. But, 2 months. Sun, heat, then dark, moon, cool. Probably skunked them.

Sounds like targets to me. Try one hot. Then try one at night. Or through out the day. But, 2 months. Sun, heat, then dark, moon, cool. Probably skunked them.

Beer in a can doesn't get skunked.

While they probably aren't in the best shape, it shouldn't be a big deal to clean them and stick them in the fridge. I certainly wouldn't toss them until I tried

Back