• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Central PA...Power Grain Mill Station

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisharvey

Reaction score
I've really scaled down on my brewing since my son was born. I don't need the extra step of having a grain mill and my HBS has a brand new mill. What you get is:

$140 single fixed grain mill
$50 Harbor Freight Low speed adjustable with high torque
$100 worth of parts. Wood, Container, surge protector, bolts, etc.

That's almost $300 I have into it. It's put together and works great. Best part is the grain falls into the tubaware container and then you just pour it into your mash tun. easy storage too. you can flip over the top and put it away like a normal tubaware container.

Asking $200 OBO

I travel to Baltimore and Philly a lot so can meet up. I don't go west of Central PA. PM me for details if interested.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

JSP malt mill is correct. I'm in the Harrisburg area. I can meet at Scotzin Bros or anywhere in central PA.

Latest posts

Back