Looking forward to this community

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smithy

Reaction score
Hello from Westminster Colorado.

I got back into brewing with my sons (21 and 23 yrs old) about 6 months ago and we have been using this site a lot so I thought I would buy a subscription and participate! I am teaching them welding and fabricating so what better than to build our own Brew Bench.

We are 11 beers into our adventures and refining our bench and our process. Recently we came up with a new filtering process (at least new to us. Goodbye false bottom!) that we use in mash and hops/boil that makes for absolutely no clogging the pump and fast easy cleanup. Looking forward to sharing our bench, filter, custom crawlspace refrige, and anything else we do well or can't find a solution to.

Looks like an excellent community!

Hello from your southern neighbor. I grew up in Kremmling, CO. I still have some family up there as well as some up in Fort Collins. I usually get up there a few times a year.

Post up some pics of your filtering process. We like beer-related pics.

Welcome!

Back