I have an awesome wife

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast636

Reaction score
So my wife surprised me with an early Father's Day gift. She got me a ticket to the brewersfest in Harrisburg Pa. I'm so stoked I can't wait. We're doing the first session 12-3:30. There's over 50 breweries going to be there. Here is a link if any one was thinking about it I think the first session had 20 tickets left yesterday, the list of breweries is in there to under free beer. http://www.troegs.com/brewfest/general.asp

I'm sure I will. I will do my best to track my drinks of the day lol we shall see how I do at keeping track should be a hell of a time.

Lucky man.

I snagged my ticket (and my wife's DD ticket) for the Michigan Brewer's Guild beer fest a while ago, so I'm hoping for a corona mill for Father's Day.

Alright got a question on this beautiful day of brewersfest. Do most beer feast events alow you to take water in a back pack to neutralize your pallet or am I better off just keeping the water and back pack in the car?

Well decide not to take a back pack and one bottle of water and this is the pics I got once I get home and sorta sober ill go thru the coasters to tell what I had lol

image-108363700.jpg

image-4270382248.jpg

Back